• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Lunarpages.com, try it out!

*lol* That was the most humble and laconic announcement of a new host I've seen.

Good luck, Max. I like your style. ;)

FTP support is under way.

There are file name restrictions yes.. If you miss one, just send me an email.

and yes.. you can have your url like you described..

OK. No crap like zip files aren't allowed then? I'm not shopping at he moment, but it's always good to know. :)
You don't happen to be a Swede by any chance? :D

zip files are allowed.. and mp3 files etc.. catch is that they are not downloadable from other servers than ours.. anti hotlinking is effective at our servers.. Will make it show advertisments when downloading only.. rest will be as ad free as possible..

Why do you wanna know if i am a Swede or not?

/Max

Originally posted by Max
anti hotlinking is effective at our servers..
Good for you.
Will make it show advertisments when downloading only
rest will be as ad free as possible..
Ads when downloading? Yeah, why not. Sounds like a good solution.

[Why do you wanna know if i am a Swede or not?]
Takes one to know one? I just suspect you are. ;):D

I am serious with this hosting deal. Atleast we are not on a home server on a slow DSL line..

/Max

Seeing as that I couldn't find a link to a page listing the features on your site, thought I'd ask here.

Do you support things like cgi-bin, php, ssi, asp etc?

How do you expect to survive when you are not putting ads on member pages and only serve ads when someone is downloading something which doesnt happen very often?

Hey, Max, do you really think you'll be around a while? Somewhat in your present form? I'm looking for a place to put a friend's wedding stuff after NBCI shuts them down. Also, maybe some personal stuff of my own.
Ads are not so bad. Pop-ups would be very bad, though.

I have been around for 3 years..

Running the Ad Free kickme.to redirector for almost 2 years now.. and it is going just fine.

I have over 50 000 active accounts with no ads.

So yes.. i will stick around.

/Max

lol, you´re the guy running the (in)famous kickme.to redirectors? Awesome, great to see you around here, haha. :vbg:

BTW, I have a couple of sites running with your redirectors, awesome uptime ;)

No really, nice work but you already know that, I guess.

Well, 50MB, SSI, PHP and (almost) no ads sounds just fine to me once ftp is up. :)

Back