• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Low traffic for FreeWebSpace

overulehost

hi,

just recently,i noticed a significant traffic decrease for freewebspace. They have an average 200 plus users online decrease until 60 plus (as of this post )..

Not sure if it is because of the slow server though :eek2:

Looks pretty healthy now :)

Currently Active Users: 278 (32 members and 246 guests)

When it's very early morning in the US & Canada there's a little less traffic here compared to the rest of the day, since most of our visitors are from that part of the world.

The number of daily posts has actually almost doubled during the last week. I think it's somewhat due to the statichost thread. And maybe also that people have more time to post during vacations.

We need to bring more traffic! Anyone who owns a website, link back to this website! Or else I'll be out of a job! :wink2:

Blank Verse said:
Job? They're paying you for this? :p

Yes. Peo has a unlimited stash of very good looking women he lets me access once a month inexchange for moderating.

Robert said:
We need to bring more traffic! Anyone who owns a website, link back to this website! Or else I'll be out of a job! :wink2:
One step ahead of you. Had the freewebspace.net button on my site for quite a while now. Not sure if it goes to the Forum or main site though.

Robert said:
Yes. Peo has a unlimited stash of very good looking women he lets me access once a month inexchange for moderating.

Great deal, where do I signup? :biggrin2:

Back