• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Low costs recommendation

Dokuro

Hi!

I am looking for a recommendation for a low cost webhost. We need nothing fancy,
50 MB
POP3 e-mail accounts
FTP access
domain hosting
low bandwidth (a few thousand visitors a month)

This is for an association of buddhist temples that all have their own small site but very limited resources ($). So far only two (2) domains are registered but it would be great to be able to eventually register more and share the space.

Any recommendation is appreciated.

Last edited:
Sorry, editing my own post. :eek:

Forgot that asking for a recommendation means that Web Hosts can't reply.

Last edited:
Try www.venturesonline.com
Originally posted by Dokuro
Hi!

I am looking for a recommendation for a low cost webhost. We need nothing fancy,
50 MB
POP3 e-mail accounts
FTP access
domain hosting
low bandwidth (a few thousand visitors a month)

This is for an association of buddhist temples that all have their own small site but very limited resources ($). So far only two (2) domains are registered but it would be great to be able to eventually register more and share the space.

Any recommendation is appreciated.

Glomar.net hosted at below10host.com ? Although that domain has a 403 forbbiden page it didnt load that quick for me. Pages on tera-byte are served quicker than that.

Yeah, I agree with Technics... the speed is about average, not sure if it's that much to rave about. But if the up-time is good and the support is fast, then it certainly looks like a good deal. :)

I had to delete the site (I said this 1000000 Times already), but when it is up it is much faster... I am in the process of replacing it. Terabyte, I used and had a bad experience with so I have to discourage any use with it. Anyone here will tell you that Below10 is much better than Terabyte. The Speed is much faster than Terabyte anyday.

I find tera-byte to be fast now. Certain areas of there network was slow but after a few emails telling them something was wrong and steve the owner calling me action was taken and i now find tera-byte faster than alabanza and vdi.

Well, I certainly do not think so, as one of my friends is using terabyte right now. The upload rate is twice if not three times as fast on VDI or Alabanza.

Below10host.com has always been the fastest host out there, a dozen to none based on my experiences.

I still recommend http://www.below10host.com over any host based on my experiences. And people who visited my site for the six months I had it up will tell you the pages loaded faster than others. So I recommend Below10host for the speed, uptime, and features.

Tera-Byte.com is far more superior in all aspects than below10host.com. Tera-Byte was slow lately but ever since they fixed their connection problems, they've been faster than ever. I think Tera-Byte.com is one of the best hosting companies out there. I wouldn't be surprised if Steve became the Bill Gates of the webhosting biz.

Back