• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking to buy host -$500

Status
Not open for further replies.

pdrucker

I am looking to buy and already established hosting company. I have a $500 budget. Free hosts ok, either way needs to have at least a few customers. Thats about it. Thanks!

I have a question for you, do you know what you are doing? Because if you don't, you really shouldn't be looking to take over an established company... just my .02

yea, i know what i'm doing. i did have a few clients hosted before, but didnt have the time so i gave them to someone. i jsut didnt want to waste time right away marketing to try and break back into the business. if anyone has questions feel free to post or PM them to me. you can also email me pdrucker@gmail.com

How much is a "few" I have a hosting company (TechoHost.com) that runs of an unlimited reseller, running for about 2 years and has free and paid customers. I am getting rid of it soon (Totally getting rid of it) But if you want to buy it that would be fine :) :)

How much is a "few" I have a hosting company (TechoHost.com) that runs of an unlimited reseller, running for about 2 years and has free and paid customers. I am getting rid of it soon (Totally getting rid of it) But if you want to buy it that would be fine :) :)

Thanks for warning me I was going to get hosting with you.

Choosing a Secure, Reliable, and Customer Friendly Web Hosting provider is what people are looking for. I wish you luck however on your venture and getting back into wbe hosting. I just think you need to do a little research into web hosting before making request such as a hosting company established being sold for $500

<<Mod edit - Snipped reference to removed post.>>
Can a mod just close this? I already had enough offers and found one I'm staying with. :bkick:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back