• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking lot of cheap hosting

edpudol

I am planning to buy 200 - 500 shared hosting account with diffirent IP address, please post your cheapest offer. I need a unix server, that support htaccess php5+ is an advantage. mysql supported, cpanel and can support most of the available cms, like wordpress, phpld, blogger, copermine, and other cms...

Hi edpudol,
Our Cheapest Package Is At 3$/Month
We have php 5 As We Run Lxadmin For Control Panel
4 mysql included,Unlimited Emails & Ftp Accounts.
43 Pre-Installed Applications(blogs,forums,ecommerse,billing scripts,etc) - Install By 1 click!
Details:
-----
10GB Bandwidth
500MB Disk Space
Unlimited SubDomains
Unlimited Ftp Accounts
MySQL(4)
Free Setup
Control Panel : Lxadmin(Test Is Welcome!)
Order Here!
Free .Info Domain If Paid Annualy + Free Bnc!
Any Question Post Here Or At sales@zaxihosting.com
Other Plans Available At Http://www.ZaxiHosting.Com
King Regards

Last edited:
Hello edpudol, Here at w-hosts we assure quality hosting with awesome uptime.
W-Hosts cheapest package is $3/month with cPanel and Fantastico.

Basic
-5GB Space
-50GB Bandwidth
Unlimited Addon, Parked, & Subdomains
Unlimited FTP Accounts
Unlimited MySQL & PostGreSQL Accounts
Unlimited POP3/IMAP/Email Accounts
Instant Activation
Control Panel: cPanel X
Price: $3.00/month - $31.00/year
----------------------------------
Click Here to Order
Contact Information:
Msn Messenger: maleek@w-hosts.net

I am planning to buy 200 - 500 shared hosting account with diffirent IP address

Is it a 200-500Mb disk space account your looking for and is the second part to have a dedicated IP address for that account?

I am looking to buy 200 - 500 new account with diffirent ips

Do you understand the ARIN requirements for IP allocation edpudol, as that is a great many IP addreses to request and will cost a lot in themselves 'if' you have justification for them.

Thanks for all replies guys, my partner start getting account from some of the host posted in the forum...

@Hosting Advisor do I need to pay for each IP? or you have lot of server offering shared hosting with diffirent IPs? Will you please tell me how much it cost, I don't need very big space 100-250 MB is good enough because sites we are creating are mostly text content.

Do you really need an individual IP per account?

If not we can set up 200 or more with some IP's dedicated only to your accounts.

:-?

i can offer it to him but does he realize how much its goin to cost and does he have the money to pay for it if u want all 200-500 accounts to have diffent ip's i dont think no one here will offer you that and if they did the cost will be very high might as well get your on server but to make the price cheaper i would suggest getting every 50-75 accounts on the same ip that would be cheaper and host could offer you more realistic plans for something like that b/c 500 ip's is unreasonable (unless you go with multiple host) wonders if i could even get 500 ip's from any data center can you specify exactly your needs and how you would like the accounts to be setup per ip and your plans for all these accounts if u dont mind

Last edited by a moderator:
If it's one per account then it's practically 2 full C class subnets, no chance of getting the agreement for that.

I was waiting to see if it was one per if so I'm not interested as it only suggests 'disposable accounts' - ie once caught forever banned then move onto then next account.

If there is a realistic requirement for more than one IP (but not that amount) then I can easily work with the OP to sort out what would actually be required and affordable.

As was already mentioned it would be hard to get that amount of IP addresses because of the ARIN justification rules. Anyone offering you something like that is most probably ignoring these rules so you might want to be careful.

Thanks for all replies guys, my partner start getting account from some of the host posted in the forum...

@Hosting Advisor do I need to pay for each IP? or you have lot of server offering shared hosting with diffirent IPs? Will you please tell me how much it cost, I don't need very big space 100-250 MB is good enough because sites we are creating are mostly text content.

Hello,

Thanks for contact us again. You must have checked the prices on the website. What i can do for you is with each shared hosting package mentioned on the website. We will provide you with a free dedicated IP.

Our 24x7 Tech support will be bonus for you as we will take care of the entire management of the hosting packages.

Let us know through PM if you are interested. I have even better offers for you which i am sure you will have definite returns for the investment. :)

Regards

I am planning to buy 200 - 500 shared hosting account with diffirent IP address, please post your cheapest offer. I need a unix server, that support htaccess php5+ is an advantage. mysql supported, cpanel and can support most of the available cms, like wordpress, phpld, blogger, copermine, and other cms...

What kind of web sites will you be hosting on all these accounts and why do you want them on a different IP address? If I know this, I can check if it's possible to provide you with these IP addresses.

OP has not clarified this and IP's should not be given out in this bulk, it's simply not allowed (without proper justification that ARIN & DC's will accept). Any host offering should retract offers - or be branded as a host with no legal stance & would not be able to comply with the request legally.

@ Hosting Advisor - read carefully!

Thanks Decker,

We follow complete rules of IP justification for which we there is a form that should be filled in. We take care of the entire scenario for the same and at present we have many clients who have these type of requirements. :)

Back