• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for work, Ticket and Live Support!

sarmth

Hi guys!

I'm looking for work as a Ticket and Live Support Officer. I need to make a good $25 a week as a base rate, I have access to a computer 90% of my day, and access to emails with my iPhone for 100% of the time. I can work days or nights (Time Zone is GMT+10)

I have loads of experience with HTML, CSS, PHP, PHP + MySQL, and can even monitor the server using my personal home server (It's on 24/7 monitoring servers)

I can be a valuable asset to your team, however I cannot supply references, as I have had a recent legal name change. I can participate in an online interview and would be more then happy to join any web host. If need be, I can work for up to $40 a week with unlimited tickets.

Thanks a ton!

~Sarah

You are wanting to work for only $25 a week, not an hour?

How come so low for an entire week?

You are wanting to work for only $25 a week, not an hour?

How come so low for an entire week?

I lost my job due to a condition I was born with, and am now on government financial aid, and I am only after a small amount more. I'm not greedy ^_^ plus I know it's hard enough to get a position such as this, but need to earn a tiny bit more.

~Sarah

Last edited:
sarah[foxlass];1102309 said:
I lost my job due to a condition I was born with, and am now on government financial aid, and I am only after a small amount more. I'm not greedy ^_^ plus I know it's hard enough to get a position such as this, but need to earn a tiny bit more.

~Sarah

Well, I unfortunately got out of webhosting about 2 or less years ago. Looking to get back into it one day, when I have a staff that I know that will be there.

In the mean time, I will keep this post booked marked, so if I need help that your expertise calls for, I will be sure to give you a hollar, and we can always work out compensation. I am always flexible.

I know what it is like to be on government assistance. My wife collects SSDI. They barely give you anything.

If you can wait til the end of the month or volunteer to show your skill til the end of this month, I'd be able to offer around $25-30 per week.

If you can wait til the end of the month or volunteer to show your skill til the end of this month, I'd be able to offer around $25-30 per week.

I'd be happy to take this offer if you would have me.

And thank you both for your replies. It's one thing to lose your job, its another thing to beg the government for money only to find out that it's not enough to cover your bills totally.

I will send you a PM Schmarvin.

I'm very shocked to some extent of all the replies saying that I am asking for too little lol.

None the less, that is a minimal amount that I would require, If you wish to pay more, then I'd be happy to accept. ^_^

sarah[foxlass];1103183 said:
I'm very shocked to some extent of all the replies saying that I am asking for too little lol.

None the less, that is a minimal amount that I would require, If you wish to pay more, then I'd be happy to accept. ^_^

well, $25 a week is not a lot of money for a week. Hopefully in the near future I'll need some help, and I'll let you know.

Would you be prepared to work on a per-ticket basis even if it wouldn't total the sum you mentioned?

No Thanks, I am only after something with a guaranteed amount of income so I can work out my finances.

Last edited:
Back