• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for webhost that are able to get my site scripts work

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry but i wont ever goes for freewebspace cos i simply dont trust FREE service and i believe that inorder to get good service, u must paid for it. oh ----! i think that i must be talking to a duck or chicken and duck talk? i never asking for free host and just thinking that the price offered was abit expensive compare to KnownHost's.

then keep out of my thread IndNet, even if u want to host my site, i wont even going to consider someone like u with only a few posts in this forum lor!

Why don't you post a txt file of the scripts your trying to get running?
Are you really looking for a New server or like the other gent said
are you just trying to get those scripts working?

of course im looking for a new host but not just to get my script work. anyway, im now working with one of the host provider in this forum. he has setup a test site for me to test things out and also helping me to get my script work correctly.

kimchris said:
of course im looking for a new host but not just to get my script work. anyway, im now working with one of the host provider in this forum. he has setup a test site for me to test things out and also helping me to get my script work correctly.

I will be willing to do the same for you,

I will first test it the post an offer!!!

If it doesn't work out with the current tester i will test it out for you!

Guru

then keep out of my thread IndNet

Your thread? :p

i wont even going to consider someone like u with only a few posts in this forum

Maybe I'm in web hosting business when you were in school.

Anyway, good luck to you and the host that hosts you. :lol:

my thread? yes, of cause it's mine cos im the thread starter lor! ok now, back to this topic that the problem im having is that my file upload script must be able to change php.ini commands via .htaccess. and secondly able to send anonymous email from web server using smtp.

kimchris said:
my thread? yes, of cause it's mine cos im the thread starter lor! ok now, back to this topic that the problem im having is that my file upload script must be able to change php.ini commands via .htaccess. and secondly able to send anonymous email from web server using smtp.

With that i withdraw my offer.

Why must you have theability to change php.ini?

~GURU~ said:
With that i withdraw my offer.

Why must you have theability to change php.ini?

the line below has to add it in the .htaccess file inorder for my upload script to work.

Options +FollowSymLinks
RewriteEngine On
RewriteRule ^v/(.+)/(.+).(.+) view.php?key=$1&file=$2
RewriteRule ^d/(.+)/(.+)/(.+).(.+) download.php?key=$1&time=$2
php_value post_max_size 200M
php_value upload_max_filesize 200M
php_value max_execution_time 60000000

Ok. I've been helping him trying to get his scripts working, but the coder was sloppy. Lines are missing here and there, and the program was coded for a pre modded version of Apache and PHP, as some of the requirements and coding methods are strange to say the most!

I sugest finding other scripts.

hello hosting-shack, after getting hold of my script and now u are trying to tell me that the coder was sloppy and this and that then given this kind of excuse suggesting me to find for other scripts. come on, if u are not good at it then forget it. i told u already that i has no such problem on the script when installed and being hosted on my previous host acewebhosting.com but too bad they do not allow file hosting site anymore. still, any hosting provider that with experience and good knowledge, please post your offer here. thanks!!!

dont think too much hottweelz, i has no such intention at all. i came here to look for host service nothing else and alway remember that arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics, even if you win, you're still a retard.

hottweelz said:
Craig and now Hosting Shack...

this guy is going to weed out ALL the good hosts... where's my popcorn?

I think i'm the only one that likes your sense of humour :D

kimchris said:
... arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics, even if you win, you're still a retard.

But I'm a winning Retard!

~GURU~ said:
I think i'm the only one that likes your sense of humour

Others do too, but thanks for raising your had... It's the lonely saturdays where I have my real fun. Who wants to be business oriented, every single day, day after day, week after week, month after month, year after year...

Eh, you get it.

@ KimChris,

Making the file limit 200MB will allow free hostees to upload warez/bigger files making us a file host. And that is not the kinda thing we would like. Sorry about that.

I hope you find the host you looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back