• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for webhost that are able to get my site scripts work

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimchris

Due to my site scripts cant get to install and worked correctly on VPS with my current host (i do not know the reason???), therefor, im looking for a new host with a good knowledge that can get my site scripts up and run correctly. please dont tell me that these problem goes to my scripts as i has not encountered such errors happened during with my previous host.

For more informations, please refer to my recent thread:
http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2163175

Last edited:
btw, if possible then i would like to request for a test site for me to test upload and ensure that my script work correctly before go on it. thanks!!!

Robertas said:

Why dont you post your offer in public?, what are you hiding?.

OP, are you looking for hosting requests or just help with your script?.

Hosting

I have bad reputation, because I posted my hosting offers more that 25 rows. And I think the script depends on which host it is. I don't know if the script will work on my host.

Looking for Both. as my current host are unable to help me solve my problem so no point staying on. whoever able to get my script up and run properly then i will go for it but of cause dont forget to state your offer package to me too.

kimchris said:
Looking for Both. as my current host are unable to help me solve my problem so no point staying on. whoever able to get my script up and run properly then i will go for it but of cause dont forget to state your offer package to me too.

Hi

Maybe its the script that is at fault & not your host?, have you tried to contact them for any ideas?. 99% of hosts wont support 3rd party scripts unless its due to the server. What sort of plan are you looking for?.

but when my site being hosted at my previous host (acewebhosting.com) on a shared server, it worked perfectly. how do u explain on this? too bad they do not allow file hosting site hosted on their share server anymore and they do offer me a VPS 2 plan package but due to the cosy price so i moved to KnownHost's VPS XL Hosting packages for $45 per month.

I would be able to offer 5GB and 100GB for $13/month (cPanel with unlimited features) (Custom plan, PM me to start)

PM me and I will set your account up, I will give you one month free to try us out to see if your scripts work.

We could offer:

5GB Space
150GB Bandwidth
5 Dedicated IPs
400MHz CPU
128MB RAM
Full Root Access

$36.00/mo
$9.99 Setup
Payment: Paypal

cPanel = 10$/mo
Plesk = 10$ /mo

Full details: http://www.hostingdepartment.net/vps.html

We will cancel the setup if prepaid for 3 months or more.
Setup time is around 1 hour or less.

We also offer shared packages if needed.

Craig, your offer is too expensive as KnownHost's VPS XL Hosting packages only $45 per month. anyway, KnownHost's has already cancel my account and refund was made to me so im in need of hosting service urgently. anyone else can give me a better offer. please start offering now. thanks!!!

kimchris said:
Craig, your offer is too expensive as KnownHost's VPS XL Hosting packages only $45 per month. anyway, KnownHost's has already cancel my account and refund was made to me so im in need of hosting service urgently. anyone else can give me a better offer. please start offering now. thanks!!!

We do have VPS from $25/mo (details on site). Try searching ''VPS'' on Yahoo.com.

kimchris said:

LOL what a joke. Craig offered you that, and you turn it down because the host that is no good for you, is cheaper?

No one wants to host you then.

This is the world where the Hosts need to regain control...

HEY hottweelz! when did i ever said that KnownHost's no good? the problem with them is that i cant get my script to run properly on their server. i can tell u that their service was too good that hard for u to find it else where. their support simply on 24hrs and provided very fast respond. if im going to rate for them then it would be 100% so just keep your hand shut up and keep out of my thread if u not going to offer anything. oh ya, even if u do, i wont even consider lor!

Keep my hand shut up? K. I'll do that.

You rate a host 100%, they are Great? But:

kimchris said:
Due to my site scripts cant get to install and worked correctly on VPS with my current host (i do not know the reason???), therefor, im looking for a new host with a good knowledge that can get my site scripts up and run correctly.

You can't host with me by the way, LOL, my services are not available to frewebspace.net users...

You're reason #592 for that decision.

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back