• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for staff

Schmarvin

Cross Industries
NLC
Cross Industries is in need of staff. Currently looking for a management team and support team, as well as a sales team. The following positions are available.

Management Team:
- 1x Administrator
- 4x Moderators

Support Team
- 4x Ticket Support / Level 1
- 2x Ticket Support / Level 2
- 1x Ticket Support / Level 3
- 2x Messenger Support ( 1 for MSN - 1 for AIM )
- 3x Live Support

Sales Team
- 5x Salespersons; This will include advertising and representing Cross Industries. All salespersons will receive a starting pay of 30% commission on each sale they earn. After the 1st month, it will be bumped to a wage-based income if you can earn an average of at least 10 sales per month.

As for support techs, level 2 & 3 will be paid per ticket. The rates are as follows: $0.05 per ticket for Level 2, $0.15 per ticket for Level 3.

All other positions are marked as volunteers and will not be paid. You may join or leave at any time without question if you feel like it.

Pre-requisites:
- Must be knowledgeable of WHMCS & TheHostingTool (Until I get a better system or develop a plugin for WHMCS to do free hosting)
- Must have a telephone number to keep in contact, as well as at least MSN Messenger or AIM.
- Must be at least 17; Or must be mature enough to be involved and act in a professional manner.

Rewards/Benefits:
- All staff members will receive free hosting packages during their stay with us. After 3 months of working with us, you will receive a free domain of your choice.
- You will will receive a staff e-mail account. (@x-ind.com)
- The ability to work with each client individually to help them with their needs, as well as be involved in an active community.

The reason for requesting staff is so I can finish designing the site and get everything running properly. I can't do it if I'm having to manage everything myself.

If anyone is interested, please reply below or PM me. I would really like to get a few staff members to help me out. Thanks.

Back