• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for Reliable VPS

gotlinks

I am looking for a VPS. Since money is always an issue, then I can
also be flexible +/-. Let me know what is on your mind. Just post
your best offer. If i like what I see, then I will contact you for
more info regarding your services.

Fully Managed VPS / Firewall & Security, and
maybe help with a script from time to time. If you
can not install what I need, or help, then you are
surely not the host I have in mind, speak up now!
Otherwise, you are just going to waste our time.

25 GB Storage
250GB Bandwidth
Easy to Navigate free cp
DDOS ATTACK PROTECTION
Unlimited ADDON Domains, MySQL, etc.
Reliability is a must!
Reliable UPTIME is a must!
Reliable Support is a must!

Must allow Live Chat / ShoutCast (no IRC)

Private NS:

ns1.mydomain.com
ns2.mydomain.com

So if someone looks up my DNS, they would
see something like the above.

I am not too familer with VPS, so maybe you guys can help me
out. What is a Dedicated IP? Do I need it, and why?

Post Your Best Offers!

Last edited:
So what is your budget for this 99.99 uptime, and what scripts are you planning on working with?

Server size - depends on budget
Bandwidth - depends on budget
cPanel - Yes
Private name servers - YES
2 Shared IP - Yes
Live Chat - YES
Shout Cast - YES
Even IRC - OK if you need it

Dedicated IP if you need to use a SSL Cert.
Extra IP's - YES

Master Reseller hosting allows you to offer both shared & reseller accounts to your valued customers. Bringing them individual WHM & cPanel accounts, while bringing you root access features, just on a shared environment.

With the Master Reseller control panel, a reseller can resell full WHM accounts, control the reseller quotas, assign private name servers, suspend, unsuspended, as well as terminate resellers. WHMPHP provides optional WHMCS integration for the users of WHMCS billing system to automate the creation of reseller accounts using WHMCS. With our Master Reseller Panel, selling resellers was never easier!

WHMPHP allows you to easily create & upgrade resellers immediately within your master cPanel account. With other great tools such as Firewall IP Unblocking/Blocking, Brand-Free Private Name Server creation, and the ability to restore CPmove files for cPanel based accounts (allows 1-click full account restore!). For more information on WHMPHP, please visit their website at www.whmphp.com

Cloud Computer Setup on Intel i7 Quad Core Nodes
1Gbps NICs per server & 10Gbps open switch port
3 Physical Datacenter Colo Locations
2 Separate DNS Locations
Fail-over DNS, Service, Load, and Database
Unlimited cPanel Features
Unlimited Domains, Emails, Databases, Clients
Fantastico De Luxe (Auto Script Installer)

99.9% Uptime Guaranteed by our SLA, 1Gbps Burst Server Ports & 10Gbps Switch, Master Reseller application within WHM SonicWall Premium Hardware DDoS Protection, Unlimited Clients & Resellers!, 6 Failover BGP-Powered Networks, Intel i7 Core (8 CPU/node) Blades.

Contact us with your budget so we can get you what your looking for.
Thanks for looking.

Standard VPS #2
••••••••••••••••••••••••

» Guaranteed RAM: 1GB
» RAID-10 Storage: 50GB
» Premium Bandwidth: 1,000GB Per Month
» Instant OS Reloads / Reboots / TUN/TAP
» Burstable Port Speed: 100 MBPS
» Dedicated IP: 2
» £14.96 Per Month (Currency Can Be Converted to USD on order form)

Read More | Order Now

== cPanel/WHM is available and optional at order form. If you choose cPanel, we install cPanel for you with the setup of your vps.
== Unlimited cPanel features with full root access.
== Free "Network" Level DDOs Protection.
== Your own private name servers, ns1.yourdomain.com and ns2.yourdomain.com
== Above server is semi-managed, and we will help you to setup and configure your vps for FREE.
== 24/7 support guaranteed.
== 99.9% Uptime guaranteed.

We Accept All Major Credit Cards, Paypal, Alertpay, Moneybookers and Liberty Reserve.

JSHosts offers everything what you need.

Dedicated IP is an allocated IP Address only put on you. It's not a shared IP address used by loads of other websites and clients.

60 GB Disk Space
1000 GB Bandwidth
1024 MB Guaranteed RAM
2048 MB Burstable RAM
2 IP Addresses

All Linux Operating Systems available.

cPanel = £15.00 a month
DirectAdmin = £5.00 a month

£29.99 GBP Monthly

Order Now

USA Offers only please.

Dedicated IP - I undertand that the IP will solely belong to me compared
to having a shared IP - Is this important? If so why?

What is the difference between Fully and Semi Managed. I am not sure what
SEMI means, but I am sure it means less for me, so please refrain from posting
offers that do not contain "Fully Managed" as if it is not fully managed, then it
it just does not meet my requirements, as I do not have the knowledge or time to "maintain"

Please keep posting offers. It may take some time before I pick
someone I like, so if you do not post, then I can not even consider your service.

Last edited:
So what is your budget for this 99.99 uptime, and what scripts are you planning on working with?

Server size - depends on budget
Bandwidth - depends on budget
cPanel - Yes
Private name servers - YES
2 Shared IP - Yes
Live Chat - YES
Shout Cast - YES
Even IRC - OK if you need it

Dedicated IP if you need to use a SSL Cert.
Extra IP's - YES

Master Reseller hosting allows you to offer both shared & reseller accounts to your valued customers. Bringing them individual WHM & cPanel accounts, while bringing you root access features, just on a shared environment.

With the Master Reseller control panel, a reseller can resell full WHM accounts, control the reseller quotas, assign private name servers, suspend, unsuspended, as well as terminate resellers. WHMPHP provides optional WHMCS integration for the users of WHMCS billing system to automate the creation of reseller accounts using WHMCS. With our Master Reseller Panel, selling resellers was never easier!

WHMPHP allows you to easily create & upgrade resellers immediately within your master cPanel account. With other great tools such as Firewall IP Unblocking/Blocking, Brand-Free Private Name Server creation, and the ability to restore CPmove files for cPanel based accounts (allows 1-click full account restore!). For more information on WHMPHP, please visit their website at www.whmphp.com

Cloud Computer Setup on Intel i7 Quad Core Nodes
1Gbps NICs per server & 10Gbps open switch port
3 Physical Datacenter Colo Locations
2 Separate DNS Locations
Fail-over DNS, Service, Load, and Database
Unlimited cPanel Features
Unlimited Domains, Emails, Databases, Clients
Fantastico De Luxe (Auto Script Installer)

99.9% Uptime Guaranteed by our SLA, 1Gbps Burst Server Ports & 10Gbps Switch, Master Reseller application within WHM SonicWall Premium Hardware DDoS Protection, Unlimited Clients & Resellers!, 6 Failover BGP-Powered Networks, Intel i7 Core (8 CPU/node) Blades.

Contact us with your budget so we can get you what your looking for.
Thanks for looking.

That's not a VPS. That's just oversold stuff. No offense, but the OP asked for a VPS.

I would like to offer you our fully managed and managed firewall VPS V-2

60 GB RAID-10 Web Space
600 GB Bandwidth
640 MB Guaranteed Ram
2 GB Burstable Ram
Host Unlimited Domains
Free Daily Backups
100 MBPS Port
3 IP Addresses
Fully Managed With Control Panel
100% Uptime Guarantee
No Overselling Guarantee

Only $54.95/month

To order kindly visit: http://www.occeanic.com/vps.html

Add $12/month for cPanel/WHM

PogiWeb LLC - http://pogiweb.com

We will be more than happy to take care of this for you. We provide free level 2 mgmt. during your first month and the ability to keep full mgmt. for future months. Will install a software firewall on your vps, which will help stop a average to minimal ddos attack. Keep in mind that any software firewall will be limited into how big of a ddos attack it could stop. You'll be able to host any software and a unlimited amount of domains. The best plan for you would be our VZ-75 plan for $13/month. Were currently offering free directadmin license for plans $13/month or more (normally +$5/month). This plan includes:

VPS - VZ-75

* Equal Share CPU Power
* 75 GB Disk Space
* 512 Guaranteed MB Ram
* 1024 MB Burstable Ram
* 1 IP Address
* 5Mbps Unmetered Bandwidth
* Free Level 2 management during first month

To read more about it, please visit http://pogiweb.com/vps and we look forward in working with you soon.

Without knowing your budget we cannot give you a specific quote but, here is a package that we think might fit your needs:

VPS 1
60GB Disc Space
400GB Bandwidth
384MB Dedicated RAM
0.6Ghz CPU
1 DDOS Protected IP Address
Free SEO Report
$4.75 / Month (take 10% off with "10off" code!)
More Info
Order Now

OR

1024 VPS
50GB Disc Space
3300GB Bandwidth
1024MB Dedicated RAM
1280MB Burstable RAM
2Ghz Guaranteed CPU
1 IP Address
$20.00 / Month
$240.00 / Year
More Info
Order Now

Or

1Gbit 512 VPS
25GB Disc Space
3300GB Bandwidth
1Gbit Port
512MB Dedicated RAM
768MB Burstable RAM
2Ghz Guaranteed CPU
1 IP Address
$29.00 / Month
More Info
Order Now

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at anytime.

Good luck!

Without knowing your budget we cannot give you a specific quote but, here is a package that we think might fit your needs:

VPS 1
60GB Disc Space
400GB Bandwidth
384MB Dedicated RAM
0.6Ghz CPU
1 DDOS Protected IP Address
Free SEO Report
$4.75 / Month (take 10% off with "10off" code!)
More Info
Order Now

OR

1024 VPS
50GB Disc Space
3300GB Bandwidth
1024MB Dedicated RAM
1280MB Burstable RAM
2Ghz Guaranteed CPU
1 IP Address
$20.00 / Month
$240.00 / Year
More Info
Order Now

Or

1Gbit 512 VPS
25GB Disc Space
3300GB Bandwidth
1Gbit Port
512MB Dedicated RAM
768MB Burstable RAM
2Ghz Guaranteed CPU
1 IP Address
$29.00 / Month
More Info
Order Now

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at anytime.

Good luck!

I just sent you an email. What stands out the most about you which deeply concerns me is your domain that you just created as soon
as Oct 2010 - To me this is a red flag for a fly-by-night hosting service. Are there others can recommend your service? I hate to go with someone, and then be left standing 3 months down the road, happens all the time.

Is there anyone that can recommend Build-A-Host?

Yes, I can understand your concern but, we have been in the hosting business since 2004, as you can see from the date I joined this forum.

I can give you the contact info for a couple of people that you can contact to find out about our service and support, if you would like?

I just responded to your email.

Thanks for your interest!

Yes, I can understand your concern but, we have been in the hosting business since 2004, as you can see from the date I joined this forum.

I can give you the contact info for a couple of people that you can contact to find out about our service and support, if you would like?

I just responded to your email.

Thanks for your interest!

The time that you signed up compared to 1200 posts is not a lot
of posts in a 7 year period. my forum has only been up 3 months,
and I have 700+ posts, so what have you been doing since 2004?
1200 posts does not indicate that you have been doing a lot from FWS.

I do nto visit this forum regularly. I only post here to advertise and to respond to hosting requests. Other than that, I am a very busy man and do not have time to visit the forum too often.

I do nto visit this forum regularly. I only post here to advertise and to respond to hosting requests. Other than that, I am a very busy man and do not have time to visit the forum too often.

The reason I ask, no matter how busy I am, if I ran a host, then I
would find FWS as an invalueable source of advertsing my business,
and you do not have time for that? Interesting....

I post advertisements once a week. What I mean by that is that I do not have time to spend just posting in threads about reviewing websites or discussing the latest software developements.

Yes, FWS is a great resource for advertising, and thats exactly what I use it for.

I post advertisements once a week. What I mean by that is that I do not have time to spend just posting in threads about reviewing websites or discussing the latest software developements.

Yes, FWS is a great resource for advertising, and thats exactly what I use it for.

Here are some other questions:

how many VPS customers do you have?
Where is your server located?
Do you have private IP? ie: ns1.mydomain.com

Sorry, due to privacy reasons we cannot say how many VPS clients we currently have.

All 1Gbit VPS servers are located in Dallas, TX.

Yes, each server comes with 1 free dedicated IP and can be used for both your NS1 and NS2 nameservers.

Feel free to ask more questions if you have any.

Thanks

Sorry, due to privacy reasons we cannot say how many VPS clients we currently have.

All 1Gbit VPS servers are located in Dallas, TX.

Yes, each server comes with 1 free dedicated IP and can be used for both your NS1 and NS2 nameservers.

Feel free to ask more questions if you have any.

Thanks

I am going to decline your services at this time.

good-luck

Last edited:
Back