• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for Reliable VPS

Hi,
I am sorry to forget to tell you that we will also provide you with private ns servers like ns1.yourdomain.com and ns2.yourdomain.com and you can also have a look at our starter fully managed VPS plan V-1 that costs only $34.95/month

Thanks ..

Hi,
I am sorry to forget to tell you that we will also provide you with private ns servers like ns1.yourdomain.com and ns2.yourdomain.com and you can also have a look at our starter fully managed VPS plan V-1 that costs only $34.95/month

Thanks ..

This is what i can get for $35/mo

VPS / Fully Managed
40 GB HD
2000 GB BW
includes cPanel

I already know I can get this from a host that I have seen
pretty good high reviews from, so I do not doubt this at all.

The problem that I have right now is that I do not want to
pay for something that I really do not need at this time, how many clients are ever going to use the above specs? maybe 5% if that....

I am not really asking for much, and to be honest, I feel that
I am under asking, and you probably have never seen that before,
and you are thinking wtf? Is he underasking, what do we do...:)

If I wanted to spend $35/mo then I would just go with the
host that I mentioned above. I would like to spend maybe
around $20/mo and move up as I need, but over all the
reliability of the VPS is always more important then any
specs that you offer, and i ask that you do not over-sell.

I seen this post by RubyRingTech

OpenVZ
200 GB's Disk Space
2048 MB's RAM
4 x 2.4GHz CPU
2 IP's
1000Mbit Port
10 TB's Bandwidth
Fully Managed
cPanel/WHM
$49.95/Month
$549.45/Year
If you can assure me reliability, and that you are not overselling, and everything is legit, then
offer me 100GB HD, and 5TB of BW for $20-25/mo - Everything else would remain the same.

Last edited:
This is what i can get for $35/mo

VPS / Fully Managed
40 GB HD
2000 GB BW
includes cPanel

I already know I can get this from a host that I have seen
pretty good high reviews from, so I do not doubt this at all.

The problem that I have right now is that I do not want to
pay for something that I really do not need at this time, how many clients are ever going to use the above specs? maybe 5% if that....

I am not really asking for much, and to be honest, I feel that
I am under asking, and you probably have never seen that before,
and you are thinking wtf? Is he underasking, what do we do...:)

If I wanted to spend $35/mo then I would just go with the
host that I mentioned above. I would like to spend maybe
around $20/mo and move up as I need, but over all the
reliability of the VPS is always more important then any
specs that you offer, and i ask that you do not over-sell.

if you want to reliabilty and fully managed vps with cpanel please increase your budget. For $20 it is not possible. You can get a unmanaged vps for $20.

if you want to reliabilty and fully managed vps with cpanel please increase your budget. For $20 it is not possible. You can get a unmanaged vps for $20.

Like i said, if i wanted to go higher, then I would just go with the offer that i mentioned above. If I am reducing my overall stats, then why would it make any difference to keep my VPS up-to-date when you would have to keep other VPS clients updated anyway...the same updates that you would be applying to others, you would be applying to me...so honestly, there is no extra effort involved to keep my vps updated along with the rest...so why do you think it is not possible? Reliability is another animal, if I was a betting person, I would bet 95% of FWS members that offer hosting are not reliable, not to be rude, but being truthful...BTW, i can go without cpanel, as long as I do have some type of easy to navigate control panel, such as kloxo...

as I stated in my first post, I can be somewhat +/- flexible.

Last edited:
Gotlinks I can offer you a

Managed xen vps
Memory: 256MB
Swap: 512
Disk Space: 15GB
Bandwidth(/mo): 300GB
Dedicated IPs: 3
Control Panel: Kloxo

22.00 a month. You knew me as socheaphost, formerly. I assure you i can provide your needs. Let me know as this is not something we are selling yet as we are developing are offers. Yet this will be perfect for you.

Since there are a lot of web hosting firms claiming to have the most affordable web host packages, it is quite difficult narrowing down choices. In this kind of tight spot, it is good to evaluate well the web hosting providers.

I have found this kind offers:

Included in All VPS Plans:
Dedicated IP address
Tier-1 redundant Bandwidth
Guaranteed RAM, Disk Space and Bandwidth
99.9% Uptime Guarantee

24/7 Premium Support & Pro-Active Monitoring
CentOS/Fedora Linux OS & more
Windows OS, cPanel on customer request ($)

you can Contact them for choice of OS and configuration, if you like their offer

Back