• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net

Looking For Partner

utcrazy

Wo ist mein handy
NLC
Hello FWS,

I'm interested in working on a new business and would like to chat with anyone who would be looking to partner on something.

Send a PM or IM.

-Mark

eSupun

What kind of business are you going to start and what kind of things you expect from your partner?

JJW

NLC
NLC
Hello FWS,

I'm interested in working on a new business and would like to chat with anyone who would be looking to partner on something.

Send a PM or IM.

-Mark
are you looking for investment? or partnership

utcrazy

Wo ist mein handy
NLC
I'd be looking for partnership: someone to help run and fund the business along with myself. I'm looking to get back into something in the hosting industry, what specifically, I am not sure.

JJW

NLC
NLC
I'd be looking for partnership: someone to help run and fund the business along with myself. I'm looking to get back into something in the hosting industry, what specifically, I am not sure.
please pm me with your former projects.

JasonS

What goes here?
NLC
Hey Mark,

Head me up on one of my instant messengers - I'm working a project with a few others from here (FWS) and I'd happily welcome you on-board!

J