• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking For Partner

utcrazy

Wo ist mein handy
NLC
Hello FWS,

I'm interested in working on a new business and would like to chat with anyone who would be looking to partner on something.

Send a PM or IM.

-Mark

What kind of business are you going to start and what kind of things you expect from your partner?

Hello FWS,

I'm interested in working on a new business and would like to chat with anyone who would be looking to partner on something.

Send a PM or IM.

-Mark

are you looking for investment? or partnership

I'd be looking for partnership: someone to help run and fund the business along with myself. I'm looking to get back into something in the hosting industry, what specifically, I am not sure.

I'd be looking for partnership: someone to help run and fund the business along with myself. I'm looking to get back into something in the hosting industry, what specifically, I am not sure.

please pm me with your former projects.

Hey Mark,

Head me up on one of my instant messengers - I'm working a project with a few others from here (FWS) and I'd happily welcome you on-board!

J

Back