• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for new host for my file hosting site

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant beat it but I can offer a little more for about the same price.
# Intel Celeron 2.4
# 512mb DDR Ram
# 80 Gb SATA Hard Drive
# 3 Ips included.
# 1000G Transfer Per Month.
# Multi Gigabit Network.
# Redundant upstream Providers.
# Advanced DDoS Protection
# Free Plesk! or Cpanel!
# Free Fantastico

$92.00 per month, No setup fee

For taking dedicated server, if have to be done by myself. Im afraid that i can't do that, in that case i rather consider taking other type of account which everything ready done. Is there other offer which meet my requirement?

Managed VPS:
less bandwidth / disk space

Managed dedicated:
more costly

What is your max budget, give us a price we can work with here.

The main difference is that Layered-Tech is a very reputable dedicated server company. What you will be paying will be for the prestige, I would say.

my site currently hosted on ACEWEBHOSTING and im using their Ecommercehosting Plan: http://acewebhosting.com/ecommercehosting.html. Speak frankly, i really like their service provided to me as my site are 24hrs uptimes and the speed is fast but feel sad that they do not allow file hosting site anymore and has given me a 3 days grace period to find another host. As for my budget would be nice if everything that is below $100/month but of course the less the better. Requirement: at least 99% Uptimes and fast upload and download speed which allow at least a maximum of 1500MB upload per file for my site.

For about 1 year hosted with ACEWEBHOSTING, really feel sad to left but leave me with no choice as they requested.

Some others have mentioned a VPS as a possibility..

I can offer you the following VPS Solutions from VPSKing.com:

Jester VPS
Space: 15GB
Transfer 200GB
*YOUR CHOICE OF CONTROL PANEL!! (Plesk, cPanel, Direct Admin)
$30.00
Order Here

Prince VPS
Space: 25GB
Transfer 300GB
$45.00
Order Here

King VPS
Space: 35GB
Transfer 400GB
$60.00
Order Here

We currently have a new machine ordered and it should be online by Saturday 4/22 and Your VPS Would be online and working by Sat. Night / Sunday morning...

For more information; please visit www.VPSKing.com
* First 5 VPS orders on the new box will get a FREE CONTROL PANEL UPGRADE!

Thanks,
Robert

Galaxy-Hosts.com, please give me a few moment as im still waiting for my host provider to reply my request. If not, i will take up your offer instead.

After reading all the posts and if you are still looking, we will offer you:

Dedicated Server
1. Intel Celeron 2.4Ghz * 1 Set Left *
512 MB DDR RAM
60GB Western Digital HDD
2000GB Premium Bandwidth
cPanel c/w Fantastico
..................................................... us$98.00 monthly

or

Shared Dedicated
Space:20gb
Bandwidth: 400gb
cpanel c/w fantastico
............................... us$48.00 monthly

This is a custom quote for FWS members only.

still waiting for their reply as their offering me the VPS 2 plan, it seen that i could still stay on with them. if eveything went smooth, i will go for it cos their hosting service is my first choice. Please hang on a few more moment.

kimchris said:
still waiting for their reply as their offering me the VPS 2 plan, it seen that i could still stay on with them. if eveything went smooth, i will go for it cos their hosting service is my first choice. Please hang on a few more moment.
If the vps plan doesnt work out for you I will be glad to give you a free 2 week trial so you can test drive our services. Its always great to see a loyal customer even if it is someone elses customer. But if the vps option doesnt work out we would love to have you as our customer.

anyone else could offer me host sevice? i had encountered problem with one of the hosting provider which could not install my upload script onto his server and i cant wait anymore longer for leaving my site unrun for a long time. Start your offer and i need it ASAP please!!!

Our Platinum VPS Plan

We offer Platinum VPS plan for $79.95 + $16.95 for Cpanel = $96.9/Month with 1 Month of FREE Hosting, Money Back Guarantee and FREE Setup,

Disk Space - 20,000 MB
Bandwidth - 200 GB
RAM - 512 MB
Processes - 160
Dedicated IPs - 4
Uptime - 99.95%

Included - 24 x 7 Support (Trouble Ticket, Chat & Toll Free Phone), Daily Backups, Advanced Security System, VPS Admin Panel, Webmin, Usermin, Virtualmin, Pre-Installed Services, PHP, Complete SSH Root Access, Install & Run Your Own Applications, Manage Own Config Files, Complete Independence, Own Network Configuration & Routing Tables, Full Control Over Files & Processes, Virtual Ethernet, Own Hostname, Configure Own DNS Servers.

Check out our Deluxe Bonus Package worth of $205.95 included in our Platinum VPS @ www.ourinternet.us - Platinum VPS Plan

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back