• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for hosting...

Darthvadersmaster, Iv just responded to your pm, If your interested in hosting with us, we can have your account ready within 5 minutes :), hit me up hear, or on msn aim yim or even email. Thanks

Thanks JD, I won't decide for sure until tommorow though, that way I can get all the bank stuff and things ready. But you look like the best so far

Hello Darthvadersmaster,

Okay, well Iv pmed you the order link for safe keeping. Just follow through that, and after payment it should automaticly setup.

Hi

HD Solutions can offer you:

2GB Premium Disk Space
50GB Premium Bandwidth
Unlimited Features (email, mysql etc)
cPanel/Fantastico
*We can also offer you RVSkin if required.*
PHP, Perl, CGI
Dedicated 24/7 Support
Upgrade anytime
30 Day Money Back
99.9% uptime ( Current 100% see sig for stats)
7 Days FREE TRIAL

Cost: $39.99/yr
Payment: Paypal or Stormpay

More info: www.hostingdepartment.net
This is a custom plan, please contact for details.

Last edited:
Darthvadersmaster said:
*sigh* Thanks for pointing that out dude, I don't know a whole lot about this stuff...

Well if you want a real deal you have to pay for it.

$30 / year is just too low budget.

At crohoster we offer 300MB space and 6GB traffic for $55 / year. This is real price for quality deal.

Darthvadersmaster said:
Heh, if I had that kinda money, I would...
$15 per month for hosting isn't a huge amount of money considering the revenue most sites requiring that much space and bandwidth generate. Are you running advertising on your site at the moment? If not, you may want to consider it because it would easily cover your hosting costs (presuming that you are using the space and bandwidth for content rather than downloads). The reality is that by buying from a budget hosting company you stand to loose money if they suspend your site due to high resource usage etc. :)

Last edited:
I really wouldn't want ads on my site, other than Google, and those don't generate very much revenue do they? That's really the whole point of paid hosting for me, no ads, I have a friend who said they'd give me space for free, but with ads. I realize what I'm asking isn't too great for hosts, but it's seriously all I can afford.

Obviously we can't discuss specifics but if your site is getting more than 10,000 uniques per month, it would easily cover the cost of your hosting bills. Obviously all sites are different, but I'm talking about a typical medium sized site. :)

Heh, right now I don't even have a site. Other than the layout and domain at least. I'm not expecting more than 1000 hits a month for the first year or so too.

MMarko said:
Let me put this way - you can't have 15 users at the same time on your site. This is big problem.
wow!!
In all my time as a webhost/user I have never EVER come across something as silly as that!

Darthvadersmaster said:
Heh, right now I don't even have a site. Other than the layout and domain at least. I'm not expecting more than 1000 hits a month for the first year or so too.
Are you sure you need that much space and bandwidth to start off with then? It would be better to start off with a smaller account and upgrade when necessary. :)

Darthvadersmaster, if you still have this request open, I will be able to offer this to you, from MyGiGHost.com:

4 GB Space (Upgradeable free to 5 GB*)
50 GB Bandwidth (Upgradeable free to 60 GB*)
Unlimited Features
cPanel + Fantastico

Yearly Price: USD 20 (2 Months Free)
Monthly Price: USD 2

Payment Gateways: Paypal and Credit Cards

If you are interested in this offer, please contact me at my email: sales{at}mygighost.com
Or my Personal MSN ID: chen_ze_wei{at}hotmail.com

If anybody else is interested in this offer, feel free to email, PM or IM me as I have 2 of these packages to offer.

* Upgradeable free only when usage reaches 80%~90%.

http://www.mygighost.com/home/

Hello DarthVaderMaster,

How are you doing today?

At M6.Net, we have been providing quality hosting with great support for over 8 years and have thousands of satisfied customers to vouch for it. I am sure that you will have a wonderful experience with us.

According to your budget and requirements we can provide you with our NetStarter Kit which has:
2 GB Storage Space
250 GB Bandwidth
2 Full Web Sites
Unlimited Domains, FTP Login
2 MySQL Databases, Unlimited ODBC, MS Access, Foxpro, Text
Unlimited POP3/IMAP/SMTP, Aliases, Forwarders, Auto-Responders
Custom Error Pages, Unlimited Virtual Directories
24/7 Support
ASP, ASP.Net Framework, CGI BIN, PERL, PHP
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
99.9% Server Uptime

All this for a amazing low price of US $4 per month.

For more information on this and other plans, have a look at our Plans & Prices Page.

Back