• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for hosting...

Alright, here's what I'd like, please don't post saying good luck, or I need to raise my budget, or no one can do that. Because they can, check http://influxhost.net and http://webhostingbuzz.com . Anyway, here's what I need:

2-3 GB Disk Space
30-50 GB Bandwidth
10 or more emails
Cpanel X
PHP, MySQL (5 or more databases), Perl, CGI
10 or more FTP accounts

No more than $45.00 a year, or $50.00 one time fee. Like I said, the two above do it, I'm just seeing if I can get better.

EDIT: Please stop pm'n me, if you have an offer post it here and I will look at it, and contact you if I'm intrested. Also please leave a link to your site, so I can check it out.

Last edited:
X Drive!

Hello, X Drive can help you!
4 GB Storage
50 GB Bandwidth
Unlimited FTP, E-Mail, MySQL
cPanel
PHP, Perl, CGI, Python
All for 25$ a year! This is not a plan listed on the website so please leave me an email at DemonsxDream@aol.com or on AIM at DemonsxDream . Do not hesitate to contact the office at 347-538-1478. I hope to talk with you soon!

Joseph Fasone
X Drive Hosting Solutions
xdrivehost.net

Last edited:
Hello Darthvadersmaster,

Lake Shore Computers would like to offer you the following plan. The plan below is a custom package, and will only be advalible for a short time.

Custom Plan: FWS#1003
3GB Space
45GB Transfer
Cpanel with Script Library
Unlimited FTP, Email, MySql
Price - $25/year + Domain if needed ($10/year)

If interested please contact me at jdcomputes@sympatico or msn - army_dude_for_life@hotmail.com or aim - sGJoshD or yim - Cadets_2853

http://www.offlife-hosting.com is offering 2 offers that may interest you.
Santa's Special
4 GB Web Space
100gb data transfer
Unmetered Features
2 addon/parked domain
$49.00/ yearly

custom plan (PM me if interested)
5GB space
65GB bandwidth
unmetered email ftp and MySQL
2 addon/parked domain
$30.00 USD a year via paypal.

We offer customer support and treat all clients uniquely and with respect. We strive to help our clients grow and so we are small for this reason. We like focusing on our clients idividual needs.
If you're interested in any offers please PM me or contact me a support@offlife-hosting.com

Hello,

Our offer

Gold plan
2GB Web Space
30GB Data Transfer
Unlimited POP3
PHP & MySQL
Fantastico
Site Builder - new
Cpanel
24/7 Support
30 Day Money Back
Free Domain
Only £5.49 per month or £54.99 a year

For the detail information of the package please visit http://eukhost.com/packages.php

Hello, we have a couple of plans that may interest you.

Plan1.
1 gig space
25 gig band
$3.5 monthly

Plan2.
2 gig space
50 gig band
$5.5 monthly

I understand this dosn't quite fit your needs so we can negotiate, if you want to buy it all at once in a yearly bundle I may be able to lower my prices.

php, CGI, perl
Unlimited email accounts
Unlimited FTP accounts
Unlimited MySql databases
Cpanel X

www.liway.com

msn me the_almighty_fish@hotmail.com
aim me liwayforums@aol.com
yahoo me liwayhosting@yahoo.com

www.liway.com

Complete Package

• 1000MB Disk space + 1000MB free
• 20GB Bandwidth per month + 20GB free

For information on use of coupons please see the following topic

Price per year $25.00
[View virtual plan information]

Payment via Paypal, Visa, MasterCard or American Express

All our packages come complete with:

•• 14 day money back guarantee •• cPanel Pro •• Fantastico •• Spam protection

If you have any questions please feel free to write in

Fax 0870 7058518 | Email sales@duportonline.com

Because of this:

1. Server Use

Your account is for your use only, and as the primary used, you agree to take responsibility for all usage of the account.

To avoid unfair resource distribution at no time shall Customer use more than 15 simultanious processes by and with any of Customer's applications and not upload any file larger than 10 megabyte. All images in a Customer's hosting account must be linked to from pages within the Customer's hosting account. It is a violation of this agreement if Customer uses this account as merely an image, sound or file library. Binary files such as images, video and sound (i.e MP3, WAV, RA, GIF, JPG but not limited to those file extensions) may only account for a maximum of 50% of Customer's total bandwidth usage before customer must upgrade to a higher performance solution.

All services provided by WebHostingBuzz.com may be used for lawful purposes only. Any violations of laws that apply to WebHostingBuzz.com, or any jurisdiction that applies to you or your site is strictly prohibited. This includes but is not limited to copyrighted material, intellectual property and threatening material. You are NOT allowed to upload any type of audio/video files (.mp3,.avi etc) that belong to other musical bands or solo artists UNLESS you have a prior permission of its reproduction on your website. Any website found violating United States or International Copyright Laws would be terminated instantly. No refunds will be issued in this case.
Sites that promote illegal activity or present content that is damaging to WebHostingBuzz.com are also strictly prohibited.

Illegal activity such as hacking and cracking that originates from your account is also strictly prohibited.

Domain name changes are NOT possible at WebHostingBuzz.com. One has to sign up fresh for the new domain name and cancel the previous order if need be. Please note that NO refunds are given in such situations. Please read the section 6 "Cancellation and Refunds" for further information in regards to the billing.

Are you sure you won't have "use more than 15 simultanious processes"?

You should read TOS carefuly.

Back