• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for good host, who can give me first month free

fazmufc

Hey all,

Well i am creating a website at the moment and after a good host. I was hoping to find a server which uses paypal. I am after the first month free as i need time to setup everything and was hoping to find a server.

I need a established server, not one which will close in down in a months time or is always down.

I am after roughly:

500mb-1gb space
100g Bandwith
fantasico Cpanel
email accounts
SQL
Ftp
Mysql database
And good customer service

Thanks all

Hi,

We do not offer this much of bandwidth within our Managed Hosting plans, but you might be interested to take a look around at our mHosting plans.

Please visit www.aainaa.net/?Act=mHosting for more information.

We'd be glad to host you!

Kind regards

Hi I can offer the following:
3Gb of space
100Gb of bandwith
cpanel/rvskins/fantastico
only 4.99 per month
Paid via Paypal
please let me know if you are interested via pm msn or aim.
Also you can live support if its available Here

100 GB of Transfer per month?
What is your website about and why so much bandwidth?
Just curious is all.

I think most hosting company do provide the money back in 30 days. So it is free if you not like them within the 30days time

Hi,

You might be interested to look at our web hosting plans. Two of them now come with a 40 days free trial period. Please visit our site for more information and details - Host Color

Hello,

We can offer you free hosting first month, provided that our Terms for this deal are accepted.

Please email sales [@] uni-hosts.com referring the URL to this thread and we can work out for a deal.

Thank you for considering our services.

Back