• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking For Good Designers & Coders

Dan

Bullah
NLC
Okay folks,

Here is what I am wanting to do:

New Service Coming Soon:
I have decided to close the gates of Dunger Designs and create a brand new service there. The service will consist of the following:
  • Premium Website Design for Businesses, Corporates, Musicians and so on
  • High Quality Graphic Design
  • Message Forum Templates
  • Free Hosting & Domain for all Website Design Customers

What I need is good designers who would be interested in taking part in this project and earning cash from the designs you make.

Will also need some Sales Staff (eventually) and Forum Staff (Moderators etc).
Those positions will be voluntary, however, hosting can be provided for you.

If interested, please post here or e-mail admin@dungerdesigns.com (protected by Spam Box Trapper).

The site is currently closed. But once I get a dedicated team together we can discuss and suggest stuff to get it going.

Thanks folks.

Danno

Hi Dan.

I wouldn't mind in helping with the graphic designs, and also moderating/sales etc, can you possibly email me on me[@]adzp.co.uk with more info on requirements?

Thanks,
Adz

Hey there Dan, I've tried starting up my own web design company locally, but I have doubts it'll take off.

I'd love to work with someone or some company that is actively looking for clients.

I invite you to take a look at my portfolio and see if I would be of any use to your company - http://www.jdkspot.com .

I look forward to hearing from you. Contact information is located at my site.

Hey there Dan, I've tried starting up my own web design company locally, but I have doubts it'll take off.

I'd love to work with someone or some company that is actively looking for clients.

I invite you to take a look at my portfolio and see if I would be of any use to your company - http://www.jdkspot.com .

I look forward to hearing from you. Contact information is located at my site.

That's good work right there.
I will be in touch with you and the others in due course.

Thanks.

Dan, are you looking for recommendations as well? I have a guy who designed my site and who is just one of the most amazing designers I have ever worked with. He tailors the site exactly to your specifications and has a lot of input of his own to make it look good. He also gets designs done in 24 hours as well as giving them a lifetime warranty if any changes need to be made.

He may be interested, should I give him your email?

Thanks

Please do Mark, thanks.

Just to verify as well, to make this perfectly clear:

The service will be something like a Freelancer Design service where people will come and request custom designs and coding etc. The designers will then reply with a quote for the job and the requester will decide who they give the job to.

Hope that makes sense.

At the moment I am putting it together, or attempting to.
I will be contacting you all individually. I have already accepted one of the applicants.

Back