• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for good dedicated for file hosting site

abboodeh

Dear All:

i'm looking for a good dedicated server to move my file hosting site to...

want good price with good support...

please post your offers...

thanks in advance!

To better help you, if you could provide us with the following please.

HD Space Requirements.
Bandwidth Needs.
Budget.

Thank you,
Anthony

HD 250 GB (with ability to increase of course)
Bandwidth between 20000 to 40000 GB monthly

budget....i want to see offers nothing in my mind, right now i'm paying 80$ for the above options, but i'm facing a problem uploading big files to my site, thought it's the script but it's not....long story, so i want peace for my mind with good price...

HD 250 GB (with ability to increase of course)
Bandwidth between 20000 to 40000 GB monthly

budget....i want to see offers nothing in my mind, right now i'm paying 80$ for the above options, but i'm facing a problem uploading big files to my site, thought it's the script but it's not....long story, so i want peace for my mind with good price...

You're paying $80/mo for 20-40TB of transfer? This is not possible from any company that I'm aware of.

You're paying $80/mo for 20-40TB of transfer? This is not possible from any company that I'm aware of.
I think he means 2000GB - 3000GB :)

Hello,

Buzz Servers can offer you the following;

AMD Dual Athlon 2800+
250GB SATA Hard Drive
2GB DDR RAM
1,500GB Monthly Bandwidth
5 Dedicated IP Addresses
100mbps Uplink Port Speed
Only $65.00 per month! Order Now - Use coupon code: SETMEUP01

Add CPanel/WHM for $35.00 /month
Add Direct Admin for $10.00 /month
Add HyperVM w/OpenVZ for $0.00 /month

sorry i wrote 1 extra zero, i meant 2000 to 4000 :eek:

I think he means 2000GB - 3000GB :)

Hello,

Buzz Servers can offer you the following;

AMD Dual Athlon 2800+
250GB SATA Hard Drive
2GB DDR RAM
1,500GB Monthly Bandwidth
5 Dedicated IP Addresses
100mbps Uplink Port Speed
Only $65.00 per month! Order Now - Use coupon code: SETMEUP01

Add CPanel/WHM for $35.00 /month
Add Direct Admin for $10.00 /month
Add HyperVM w/OpenVZ for $0.00 /month

so far good offer, even that the monthly bandwidth is a little bit low for me but no problem i can increase it right...

i want to have a grace period (say two days) where i move my site and try to upload big files with my script, because honestly my current dedicated server is not able to handle uploading of big files, i thought it's a problem with the script but i was wrong, i wasted my money and my time for nothing so i don't want to fall again in the same trick i want to try and see for my self before paying the money (or have a 100% money back guarantee after applying my condition)

would that be possible?

High Layer

Hello, we would like to offer you our following server:

Celeron 2.4GHz
1GB RAM
320GB Sata II HDD
2000GB Premium Bandwidth
7 IP Addresses
Free Remote Reboot

The above server for only $69.00/month with free setup. Please contact us for more information.

Last edited:
sorry i wrote 1 extra zero, i meant 2000 to 4000 :eek:

so far good offer, even that the monthly bandwidth is a little bit low for me but no problem i can increase it right...

i want to have a grace period (say two days) where i move my site and try to upload big files with my script, because honestly my current dedicated server is not able to handle uploading of big files, i thought it's a problem with the script but i was wrong, i wasted my money and my time for nothing so i don't want to fall again in the same trick i want to try and see for my self before paying the money (or have a 100% money back guarantee after applying my condition)

would that be possible?

Unfortunately we do not offer free trial periods with Dedicated Servers due to the costs that we are faced with whem our technician needs to rack it up in our cabinet and for paying the data center for power and bandwidth costs.

hmmm
thanks ...i just wasted 2 months with not fully functioning site, and paid so much for nothing, i don't want to go throu this again....

That's why i need a trial period, i can pay the full amount before the begenning of my trial, and within 2 days if my uploading didn't work i'll move my site and you pay me back my money ...

fair enough for me and for any dedicated server company i guess...

hmmm
thanks ...i just wasted 2 months with not fully functioning site, and paid so much for nothing, i don't want to go throu this again....

That's why i need a trial period, i can pay the full amount before the begenning of my trial, and within 2 days if my uploading didn't work i'll move my site and you pay me back my money ...

fair enough for me and for any dedicated server company i guess...

I can provide you with a 30 day money back guarantee.

Celron 2.4 GHZ Unmanaged
2GB RAM
250GB HD
100MBPS
1750 GB BW
5 IP

cPanel is avalible for $20/month.

$60/Month - Order Here

If your interested send me a PM, Or order here and send us an e-mail at support@devgfx.com with your domain name.

Thanks

Last edited:
Our Pentium IV servers can fulfill your need

Hi abboodeh,
We are proud to offer you our two Dedicated server.

Intel Pentium IV 2.0 GHz.
320 GB Hard Drive (IDE)
1 GB RAM
1000 GB Data Transfer
10 mbps Network

Price: $59.00/mo

Intel Pentium IV 2.4 GHz.
320 GB Hard Drive (IDE)
1 GB RAM
1000 GB Data Transfer
10 mbps Network

Price: $69.00/mo

**Extra bandwidth will be available as addon.

ORDER NOW..

To know more about us feel free to visit our website www.comforthost.net

Please feel free to email us directly with any questions at sales@comforthost.net

Last edited by a moderator:
Try out Mosso. You can pay for what you use only. Guess for files, this would be ideal.. Just goto Mosso website and have a chat with a rep. I did that once and they are very friendly and helpful. I'm planing to move my image hosts once they reach a fare amount of space and bandwidth.

Hope this helps!

but i'm facing a problem uploading big files to my site
It may not be your host's problem but your ISP.
So before choosing a dedicated server, try uploading files to the server to check if the problem is on your end.

We can offer you:
Pentium D 3.0Gh - 2GB KIT DDR2 - 320Gb SATA - Bandwidth 10Mbs - $130

Hi We can offer you following

Celeron 2.4Ghz
1GB RAM, 160GB SATA 2
Unmetered bandwidth
Remote Reboot

Plan is fully upgradeable and customizable click here to visit and customize it : http://www.lagoonhost.com/dedicated/unmetered.html (I have given you quote of U-1)

Our every dedicated server comes with following guarantees including 30days unconditional moneyback guarantee : http://www.lagoonhost.com/dedicated/gurantee.html

To have a look at our dedicated server features visit : http://www.lagoonhost.com/dedicated/features.html

We happily accept credit cards (visa & master), moneybookers, strictpay, liberty reserve, wire transfer, westron union.

For your specific requirements server location will be extremely important, so in case you are looking for USA-based hosting, we can offer a 2-3 day grace period for a dedicated server with bandwidth 10Mbs, 320 Gb of disk space 2 Gb of RAM at $120.00.
All our servers are located in a high-performance dc near NY.

Hello,

Are you still looking for hosting space? If so please let me know I am sure we can work something out around the price point your paying now.

Are these "files" legal?

Back