• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for Drupal Host

Well I know of a few good hosts but it just depends on what kind of specs you need. I dont know how big drupal is.

Can you contact me on msn or aim or anything like that? If you can I will see how I can assist you :)

tracker[at]themodshop[dot]net is my msn

If I remember correctly, it's easily installed in fantastico. Look for a host with fantastico, and make sure they are realistic in their pricing. If it sounds too good to be true, it is.... and you will regret it severely.

Well I know of a few good hosts but it just depends on what kind of specs you need. I dont know how big drupal is.

Can you contact me on msn or aim or anything like that? If you can I will see how I can assist you :)

tracker[at]themodshop[dot]net is my msn
Why can't you post your recommendations here?

Try Freeweb7 if you wish. We allow Drupal since it isn't heavy, but the more big it gets, you will need to move on to a VPS.
edit: just noticed it was paid hosting, not free. Sorry >.<

Last edited:
Why can't you post your recommendations here?

I could :D

I was just going to taylor it depending on what the specific specs the op would need and what kind of features he is looking for. If the op would like to let us know this then I will post them here tho :)

Tracker, admit it. You were promoting. :p Just teasing.

:fangel:

Nah I do more free shared hosting on a cpanel reseller than anything else I wasn't really gonna even suggest hosting on my DA servers because no one ever wants DirectAdmin

Back