• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

looking for cheap deticated server

mattsoft

I'm looking for a deticated server. for right now, my budget is around $40 a month. I can go a little higher if I have to. it has to be a linux server, with apache, php, mysql, and cpanel preinstalled. I would like fantastico and rvskins also, but I might be able to get those myself if I have to. for hardware, processor mhz doesn't matter too much, 128mb ram, 20gb or 40gb ide hard drive, and I would need some kind of automatic backups. bandwidth can be anywhere from 50gb to 1000gb. it should be an unmanaged server, cuz I have another company who will assist me in managing it.

sorry, forgot something, I would prefer a server at NAC in New Jersey if possible, cuz I've had a good experience with them, but offers in other datacenters are ok too.

You won't get shit for $40 a month. Especially NOT in NAC.

Unless you go to RackShack.com and look at their Bargain Basement, but even there, it's $99 a month or so.

Cheapest I've heard is managed.com and BurstNet, both offer $69 a month servers.

Originally posted by Daniel
You won't get shit for $40 a month. Especially NOT in NAC.

Unless you go to RackShack.com and look at their Bargain Basement, but even there, it's $99 a month or so.

Cheapest I've heard is managed.com and BurstNet, both offer $69 a month servers.

:chinese2:

Originally posted by Exalted Host

Disreguard

how/why is it so cheap? I was looking for a celeron or low end athlon. your offer seams like a lot better server then I was looking for at a price a lot less then my budget. is the datacenter in your basement? btw I like the idea of the rent to own option on your site.

Last edited:
mattsoft said:
it's nice to see what my options are, but I found the host I'm gonna use. thanks for the offers :)

Can you pls tell me where you have now your server because i am also searching a deticted server. :)

Thanxs

You won't get shit for $40 a month.
Yes you will :biggrin2:

their servers start at $90, but are really good. no setup fee, lots of features, and 100% uptime the last 2 months. btw, you could tell them I referred you if you want. :)

Last edited:
It was a gag - think about what you would get for $40, it would be as described above :classic2: Wasn't in relation to any particular provider :)

Back