• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for a specific sort of geek ...

Not reconised by EmoDio, and it doesn't allow me to transfer onto the P2 through My Computer > P2, says it's not supported. It automatically converts to an svi file, only thing you can tell it when transfering is the quality etc.

edit:

I did it through received files, instead of directly to the videos folder, it now has sound too.

But it only has sound when your computer converts it first ?? or you managed to transfer without converting ?

SVI is a specific form of avi ( xvid ), not a specific format of file ...

When I used EmoDio (the software to transfer stuff onto it) it has no sound when it's transfered from it's normal MP4 state, to SVI. When I copy the already converted SVI onto the P2 without using EmoDio it has sound.

The Converted one is located in: P2/Media/Video/ (No sound)
The copied SVI is in: P2/Data/Received Files/ (Sound)

Understand? :D

Yeah, but without sound on the original file that's converted to the video folder., for some reason.

All converted files through emodio go into the Media folder (Which the video went to but it has no sound, but it has image, it works though.)
All manually moved files have to go into the Data folder through My computer, which I moved the SVI file you sent me, which works perfectly, with sound.

The first file I sent wasn't actually the correct format so wouldn't have worked anyway I don't think, but the second was proper SVI ( if it can so be called )...

Glad it worked, now your other gadget, what can you tell me about the format of video on there ? ( because I read the spec of the p2 and I failed at guessing, so anything would be helpful, even just the extension ) ...

Last edited:
It accepts MPEG4-(H.264/H.263). It just transfers the file over as it's state on the computer. Nothing special :p

So what is the file extension ?? h263 can be more than one, and the p2 said it supported those too ...

It just transfered over normally, but it now has sound. Still in its original state as it was on the download link.

So that works too right ?

The video is poor quality because it's from youtube, would be better quality if the source was better quality ...

Looking into that, I don't seem to have codec support at the moment ... can you post an mp4 it has on there so I can see what it uses ??

My phone supports:
3GPP formats (H.263)
H.264/AVC
MPEG-4
RealVideo 7,8,9/10

However your vid doesnt work on the default player.
"Unable to play clip"

My phone supports:
3GPP formats (H.263)
H.264/AVC
MPEG-4
RealVideo 7,8,9/10

However your vid doesnt work on the default player.
"Unable to play clip"

What vid, I didn't post any media for that phone :s

What phone is it anyway ?

Back