• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for a simple, fairly cheap web host

Christy

I'm making nothing but a fan page, I need no more than 20MB, I don't need cgi, php, and all that other stuff, it's not going to be anything fancy. I am just looking for a cheap, yet reliable host that fits my needs. No more than 20MB, all just html pages and .jpgs. I have a fairly large photo gallery. Boring stuff really :D
However, I can only pay by money order. I don't mind paying up front. I already have my domain name so I don't need to worry about that...any recommendations for me?

nuke to is diying... and fast

in the past 1-2 months they are limited then plans fast, they almost had me as a customer but i waited to late because of a move

Apparently it is... But also apparently some blokes called Chris or Christopher often get their names shortened to Christy.

You recommend them whatever service the person asking is looking for. Do they really have that many different plans?

Originally posted by meow
You recommend them whatever service the person asking is looking for. Do they really have that many different plans?

He's recommending it from personal experience...either he hasn't used any other hosts or he doesn't trust others. :confused2

www.cobaltconnection.com - RackShack host

I don't think people come here to ask where WE host. I would think they want to find a host that fit THEIR needs.

I would also suggest that you at least take a look at discount-hosting.com. They've been around a while now and are pretty fast. Though I haven't tried them myself I have never heard anything bad about them. You won't find anything cheaper. ;)

Thanks everyone. I'm currently checking all those hosts out. I appreciate all the help!

And yes, I am a girl :D

Back