• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for a server stats script

Jordan Mclay

Nlc You Say?
NLC
Hi there , Im looking for a nice looking script that tells you the server status ie cpu load , and if all the following are up , Ftp , http , apache , whm ect Also uptime would be great

Anyone got any nice looking ones , Not to plain and not to over the top just so my clients can check the status

Hi there , Im looking for a nice looking script that tells you the server status ie cpu load , and if all the following are up , Ftp , http , apache , whm ect Also uptime would be great

Anyone got any nice looking ones , Not to plain and not to over the top just so my clients can check the status

Have you taken a look at http://hotscripts.com there are scripts there underneath the server management section that I am sure can suit your needs with the proper configuration.... and then there is also MRTG.

Good luck with the search.

Thanks mate , i was actually searching for one you had i remember you posting the php code and it was a great script

Thanks buddy

If you downloaded that in the last few minutes, then download it again, because I just changed it slightly, my maths was wrong ..... yeah I did write one that done the disk usage aswell, that was ages ago, you want stuff like that included too ??

Sorry, I had to go this morning, I just done it for you, re-download the source.zip archive.

If someone wants to put forward some gradients, one thats 300 pixels and one that's 150 pixels, I'll make the disk usage use bars too, but I'm ---- at gfx and cant do that bit .....

i will do them. what exact dimensions do you need?

BTW, freakin' sweet script Joe.

Last edited:
the one I have for the cpu load atm is 302x7 so I suppose that and exactly half that would be cool.

thanks, all in an hours messing about ..... :)

I just added a bit to get the cpu model and quantity too .....

and also, I added the ability to specify the hostname of services, so you can ping backup mysql servers and stuff like that, no hostname specified in $ports will mean localhost is used, you DO NOT need to specify localhost ...

download source.zip again again again, any other ideas anyone ???

changed code again, download ......

Last edited:
also, can someone make a nice looking green and a red circle with a transparent background that are about 30x30 pixels ?????

the ones I got mean you can't change the colours, and to include it on any page it would be useful to be able to change the colors, also I'm ---- with colors and not sure if they look good or not ......

i will mess with all images sometime this weekend. i will send to you monday probably. PM me your email address so i can send when done. :D

BTW, the source zip is missing.

Back