• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

looking for a reseller!

Status
Not open for further replies.

flaviorodrigues

Hi, im having some troubles in my actual host so im looking for a new.
Im ust searching what i can have for this budget

My requirements are:
Hi
im looking for a good and cheap reseller account!

What i need:
10 Gb space
150 Transfer
Unlimited features like databases, accounts etc
Fantastico and rv skins if possible
Transfering of all accounts that i have on another reseller
Support in less that 24 hours and good uptime
Cpanel and whm
Daily backups
Good processator
Master Reseller working fine!
cpanel pro addon

Free WHMCS Licence if possible
More that 6 months on business

max budget 16$ month paypal

Im looking for a good reseller to be for good months, years, so please just be honest and only good companys please

Thank you

Flavio

Last edited:
Offer recinded since seeing post number #4

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your probably expecting this reply Flavio, but for that budget you won't get that spec.

We can do a solid reliable reseller package with 5G/50G @ $12-50/month (can be added as multiples of 5G/50G or custom).

WHM/cPanel11 (Pro)/Fantastico, 2 NS entries, you won't get WHMCS as that would be most of your budget right there.

Account transfers automated with login details supplied if your current provider allows/is capable. Support is always below 24 hours, we like to think below 5 minutes but busy times can take a bit longer.

100% uptime last 3 months, and before, only glitch was a rogue cPanel update (about 20 mins to recompile and restart services).

Daily backups, Dual - Duo Core CPU's - 4G RAM, way longer than 6 months in business.

Last edited:
Perfect Packages for you!
Reseller Package 1:
50Gb of space
200Gb of Bandwith

cPanel11/Whm/Fantastico/RvSkins
$15.00 /Month

We have been in business for 8 months strong!
You can contact me via live support here
Or Just Im me at:
jchman2004 (aim)
dustyjch@hotmail.com (msn)
jchman20022000 (yahoo)
Hope to hear from you soon!

Feel free to visit my site @ http://proshosting.net
Uptime: http://www.hyperspin.com/publicreport/18793/19201
P.S. Free ClientExec With Your Purchase

Last edited:
Perfect Packages for you!
Reseller Package 1:
50Gb of space
200Gb of Bandwith

cPanel11/Whm/Fantastico/RvSkins
$15.00 /Month

We have been in business for 8 months strong!
You can contact me via live support here
Or Just Im me at:
jchman2004 (aim)
dustyjch@hotmail.com (msn)
jchman20022000 (yahoo)
Hope to hear from you soon!

Feel free to visit my site @ http://proshosting.net
Uptime: http://www.hyperspin.com/publicreport/18793/19201
P.S. Free ClientExec With Your Purchase

looks very good, i dont need this big amount of space! Can i have the master reseller so i can sell reseller accounts?
Thnks

I am withdrawing my offer, You don't sound very nice. I only deal with nice people.

Last edited:
Dear Flavio,

You're looking for an honest host, so I'll post you an honest offer. :) Since your needs do not really match any of our packages, I designed a custom plan for you.

• 10000 MB disk space
  • 150 GB monthly transfer
  • Unlimited features (databases, e-mail, domains, etc)
  • cPanel 11 Pro with Fantastico, RVSkins, WHM Master Reseller and ASSP Front-end
  • Daily Backups
  • $16.00/month
We do not just sell reseller hosting, we also help our resellers with their business, which is why we will transfer all your accounts for free. Support tickets are generally always answered within the hour and most tickets are resolved within 24 hours. You can view uptime stats here and read some reviews here.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact our sales department via our web site: www.radixhosting.com.

EDIT: I thought I should add: All our servers are equipped with Intel dual core processors (at least 3.4GHz) and at least 2GB EEC RAM.

Best regards,
Josh Burt

Last edited:
hey everyone he posed as a customer he isn't even one he owns his own company and he tricked people and I worked hard to get him a 2 day trial for a reseller and now he is saying this:
Code:
Pena ja ter acabado :( Adorei! Encerramento em grande!: im a owner of a company
[18:32] Proshosting.net Professional Hosting at Your Fingertips: so you tricked me
[18:32] Proshosting.net Professional Hosting at Your Fingertips: you have lied
[18:32] <-- Flavio Rodrigues -->Viajem Mediaval 5* Pena ja ter acabado :( Adorei! Encerramento em grande!: and i work hard to be honest and im
[18:33] Proshosting.net Professional Hosting at Your Fingertips: no your not you posed as a customer and tricked all the hosts out there

so please close this thread as he is not an actual customer

Last edited:
Hey, Come on, No arguing. I think I might withdraw my offer after you posted those logs.

Last edited:
no, im a customer looking for a good reseller hosting to my hosting company but i like to find a good one because i have lost more that 40 customers on a vps that have been formated without notice to me! So im starting and i like to found a honest one!

Can I ask which supplier you had that 'formatted' your VPS as this seems unbelievable, and should be exposed.

Unless there was a reason?

Radix, If he goes with you, Please come back and tell us how long he is with you. Look at this: http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2193317

It seems he purchased a reseller a few days ago.

... which is most probably why he started this thread with the words "I'm having trouble with my host so I'm looking for a new one". ;)

There are many hosts out there that are worthless and just after the money, so there's nothing weird about the fact that he's looking for a new host already.

And I'm sorry but I do not share customer information (including how long they have been with us), I find that rather unethical. It's important to respect the privacy of your customers.

EDIT: iHubNet, you might want to read the rules before posting. Your 1 post just broke 2 rules.

Last edited:
thnks to all, but i will be with my actual hosting provider.

I have talking and is all fine.

Thnks and this topic can be blocked, sorry for the problems.

Flavio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back