• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

looking for a reseller host. 1GB/50GB

esurfan

looking for a reseller host. Any offer,PM.

Hi,
I am looking for a reseller host.
Space:>=1GB
Bandwidth:>=50GB
cPanel with WHM
Unlimited Features
pay via Paypal <=$8.00 a month

server: at least 2 cpu,2G RAM
cpanel + whm

you can pm me you msn address,we can talk online.

reply you offer,or pm your offer!

End:May,30 2006
:)

Last edited:
Hello esurfan, based on your requirments, My-E-Space can offer you the following reseller package.
Master Reseller:
>>2gb disc space
>>50gb bandwidth
>>cPanel / WHM / Fantastico
>>Host Unlimited Domains
>>Unlimited Features (MySQL, FTP, Email, Etc..)
>>Free website builder for you and your clients!
>>Free Custom Nameservers (ns1.yourdomain.com)
>>Free $5 Advertising Credit for you and your clients!
>>99.9% Uptime Guarantee
>>True 24x7 Support
>>Free Nightly Backups
Only $8.00 a month

Test IP: 69.16.197.84
Test File (9.77mb)

If you have any questions, please feel free to visit our website, or use our contact form to send an email to sales @ my-e-space.com. Please note that we are NOT resellers. We operate from our own servers, and have a staff of experienced support techs waiting to assist you 24 hours a day! You can usually expect a response to your support ticket within an hour.

NeonCube Internet Solutions can offer you the following:

1GB Space
50GB Premium bandwidth
Unlimited features
$7.00/month

We are moving to a local datacenter and some of our servers haven't made it there yet. The server that contained the main site (ncisolutions.com) is still in Atlanta, so our homepage and billing systems are not fully operational.

The server that you would be put on has 2GB RAM and 4 theoretical CPUs. Theoretical meaning that it is a dual core dual Opteron. So two physical CPUs and 4 working, theoretical.

However, three of our eight servers are running smoothly and you can be hosted on one of them.

As our billing system isn't operational, please send me a PM through the forums or get me on an instant messaging client.

You can view our website here: http://www.ncisolutions.com but because we are moving datacenters, we do not have a current backup with the correct site coding.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Littles Web Hosting is proud to offer you the following reseller plan:

1 GB Space
50 GB Bandwidth
WHM/CPanel
Fantastico
Unlimited features
$6 per month

7 Day free trial included. Please PM\email (admin{at}LittlesWebHosting.com) us if you have any questions or would like to talk via MSN or AIM.

Thanks, Kyle

http://LittlesWebHosting.com

hello,
brightstar hosting can offer you the following

2.5gb space
50gb bw
cpanel fantastico whm
$9.99/month
BONUS: free 1gb/20gb bw directadmin reseller account included for as long as you keep your other reseller account

to order create a support ticket here with a link to this thread
http://www.brightstarhosting.com/support

we accept paypal,e-gold,sfipay, and alertpay
thanks
bryceton
admin of brightstar hosting

If you'll tone down your resource requirements, I could give you:

1GB Space
50GB Bandwidth
Unlimited Extras
WHM/cPanel/Fantastico

$5/month, payable via PayPal. My site is http://www.host-topia.com, but this is a custom plan so PM me or email me to get setup.

Policy on overselling:

We ourselves do not oversell, but if our reseller clients wish to do so, we will oblige.

Virtuoso Net Solutions...Sophisticated & Dedicated [Established: March 2004]

Virtuoso Net Solutions: Privately owned and operated. Virtuoso ethics are based on Christian principles.
We are not resellers. All servers are Dell PowerEdge Owned By Us
Confidence & Quality Assurance: Rated #1: Click for Awards : Testimonials

Payments Accepted: AMEX | MC/Visa | Discover | PayPal | Check / Money Orders | Online Checks
Support & Guarantee: 99.99% Network SLA | No Hidden Fees/Setup Fees | 24/7 RapidFire™ Support | 30 Day Money Back
Network: 99.99% SLA | Ping: 147.202.66.2 | TEAM Data Center | 8 Tier 1 Internap Bandwidth
Server Specs: Dell PowerEdge Dual Xeon Xeon 2.8GHz HT | 4GB Memory | 2x300GB SCSI Drives

R-Basic Order Link | Info Page
$9.00/mo Free Setup | No Contract
3GB Disk Space | 75GB Bandwidth
IP's Included: 2

Special Optional Upgrades: cPanel/WHM Themes: info

All Plans Include
cPanel / WHM / Fantastico
ClientExec (free select plans, optional others)
Private NameServers
Unlimited: MySQL, Domains, Email

Back