• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Linux Shells

Status
Not open for further replies.

Techwarez

Hi Peeps,

I was wondering if anyone knows of good free-of-charge Linux Shell provider, or alternativly a reliable low-cost linux shell.

I would need to have two processes in the background while one of them is a bot.

Anyone?

This one does not and this is what i need please

robot ($10 monthly)
ability to run an irc 'bot' (eggdrop ..)
background process on private server
access to compiler & crontab

But without paying if possible

Polarhome lets you run eggdrops+ It gives you 20MB, FTP, PHP, MySQL, Telnet/SSH Access, POP3, Sucure Socket Layer, imap, smtp and no ads. The best free host in my opinion.

Can not run a bot from there any other ideas ??????????

BUT you can not use your new account at
gate.polarhome.com with telnet or ssh because according to shell policy it requires an extra hardcopy registartion.

THANKS

Judging by your name... and the fact you need an IRC bot... we shouldnt really be helping you.

Im not asking for free webspace all i want is a free shall account to run a bot shall i go and change my name then will you help me ?

well... your sig link shows you use warez, and give it out, and chances are that is what you will use the bot for, so I say, no, I will not help you.

<MOD NOTE> Will you please remove that sig?

YUPAPA you must be some sort of sad mod signing up as F-U-C-K on my forums what was the point in that i know it was you your ip was logged U TIT

Last edited:
Also i thought this site was here to help i dont ask for free webspace to run warez all i asked for was a shell account whats wrong with that GROW UP WILL YA

Originally posted by Techwarez
Ragzzz you must be some sort of sad mod signing up as F-U-C-K on my forums what was the point in that i know it was you your ip was logged U TIT
What exactly are you talking about? I have never been to your site, nor will I go to such a site. Why are you accusing me of signing up to your forums?

Ragzzz you must be some sort of sad mod signing up as F-U-C-K on my forums what was the point in that i know it was you your ip was logged U TIT

That was me. I do not stand for warez and I do not like people hosting warez!! :p ... right meow?? :normal2: :D

Well YUPPA your a tit you wont do it again

You must have a really SAD life thats all i can say who will go to jail first

All i asked for was a simple shell account if you can not help me delete the post and me as a member if you dont like it i was not asking for warez

Last edited:
Well YUPPA your a tit you wont do it again

My name is YUPAPA, not YUPPA.
And don't call me a tit because I am not a bird, or a thin horse!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back