• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Linux Shells

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Techwarez
Well looking at you pic no wonder you spend all your time on it pmpl and can only come out with words like F-U-C-K and what was the e-mail kiss@myass.com

Very Childish

hehehehehehe... and no wonder you spend all your time making warez sites. Very Legal!!

BTW, how did you know that was me who sign up for an account at your forum? :confused:

How do i make warez sites its a forums, sort your life out

Query: 206.13.80.4

Return to nic.com registration page

Pac Bell Internet Services (NETBLK-PBI-NET) PBI-NET 206.13.0.0 - 206.13.127.255
Data Systems Service Corp (NETBLK-PBI-CUSTNET-860) PBI-CUSTNET-860
206.13.80.0 - 206.13.80.255

To single out one record, look it up with "!xxx", where xxx is the
handle, shown in parenthesis following the name, which comes first.

The ARIN Registration Services Host contains ONLY Internet
Network Information: Networks, ASN's, and related POC's.
Please use the whois server at rs.internic.net for DOMAIN related
Information and whois.nic.mil for NIPRNET Information.

Nice IP you have there!!
And I live in CANADA, that isn't my IP. And my ISP is rogers @ Home.

You haven't answered my question!! How did you know that was me at your forum?

You think your so clever you tell me and if i dont know it how did i know it was you ?

Cuz i said that was me a previous post ago. But I never said it was true... so you are blaming the wrong person little boy. Say sorry to me... :D

Lets just say you would have to love someone because as i said before with a face like that no one will ever love you lol

only get your head in could you because its that big U TWAT

Lets just say you would have to love someone because as i said before with a face like that no one will ever love you lol

only get your head in could you because its that big U TWAT

Nice imgination, but sorry that isn't me... :)

Well if i could ask a MOD a favour please could you delete all this post and me but dont ban me because it seems that because of my name everyone thinks im after warez all the time i dont need to host warez on free rubbish web space i have T3 connection to the internet and a couple 120gb hard drives so i dont need any free host but it seems my name on here gets me into fights, that i dont start but always get accused of warez yes i host a forums but its all my own stuff all i asked for was some free shell accounts as i posted and i get abuse :-(

Last edited:
Some people seem to think Linux Shells are for warez? Just because he has it in his sig doesnt mean its for warez does it? Why do people allways think the worst, or maybe some people can't be assed to help ??? i don't know..

Last edited:
A.) He had a Warez site in his Sig.

B.) He Has the word Warez in his name.

C.) He wants a place to host an IRC script.

Now try to tell me that he isnt gonna use this for illegal purposes.

I didn't mean that. I mean that IRC is largely used by warez sites as a means of transfer. I mean to tie in the 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back