• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Licensed To Thrill

Dan

Bullah
NLC
So, as you know I moved from Ireland to Australia last year. It will be 12 months in May.
Anyway, in Ireland I let my driving license expire because I was living in town and liked to walk.

So, now that herself is pregnant, she would be finding it hard at times to drive. So, I decided to go for my license. Because I had let my Irish one expire, I had to start from scratch. But, because of my age, would go direct from my Learner Permit to the Green Probationary.

I did the Theory Test today and passed with a 91% Result. Quite happy. So, I got my Learner License.
I will have this for 3 months and then do a driving test to get my Green P Plates. Usually you go to red plates but, as I mentioned, I am over a certain age so I go direct to my Green P's if I pass that test in May.

I took a drive today with herself. Felt great and I enjoyed it.
Made two mistakes.
1. I failed to stop for a pedestrian.
2. I forgot my turn and decided to turn at the last minute instead of driving on and doing a U-Turn where possible. Result was, I cut in front of another car. But fair play to the bloke, he eased off and gave me room to go in front of him to take the turn.

But, I am happy to be back driving. Always loved it.

Just said I would share that with all you good people. :) And also to inform the people of Bendigo, VIC, to feckin brace yourselves and stay off the footpaths. :lol:

Good luck with the test :) Since you've already passed it (I think?), you should find it really easy.

I still have to do my driving test, I'll probably need to take more lessons since I got sick of my instructor and stopped doing them a year ago. I loved driving around though. Expensive at first but fun.

I have one driving test left before I get my full license :)

I get to take it in June, pew pew pew. Right now I can only drive with one friend but as many as I want if someone in the car is over 25 and has a valid class 5 drivers license

Here is it more like...

1000 bucks (around 25 USD) for a 2 wheeler
1500 bucks for a 4 wheeler (LMV)

All permanent licenses. You don't need to know a crap about driving :p

Lucky for me, since I know how to ride and drive didn't have to spend a penny :)

BTW, if you are wondering what the above fees is for... its for bribing the officials. LOL

Just be careful, because if there is like here, you're gonna have a rought time.

Just went out to get some pizza. Thank god i got back in one piece, 3 times, 3 women almost crashed into me D:

Back