• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

lf you are a person ,come ,otherwise don't enter this post

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Laertes

and i did wikipedia:p
we'll agree to disagree, Historians have been arguing forever over the actual start point on ww2, and were not going to solve it in this thread:p we'll agree to disagree?

l don't think l have the shameness behaviour.be honest ,l am wondering what the thing happended in africa now. many many people were killed by each other.

l won't say the warlord was right and l don't really understand the soultion in africa as american and european don't know the asian

Italy, thats what happened.
*IF* i remember correctly Mussolini wanted to do some positive PR so invaded an African nation, it was guns vs spears, so a guaranteed win, Mussolini knew this would boost the Italian publics faith in him and so did.

Dear Sir,
Hello,

Their intact rest of satisfied. One forgets I pray that the atomic bomb and the screw of the Japanese do not complete the care
immediately that the American immediate care of not completely that the non Chinese voltage of the God of the rectangle of west, that west with you is not comprehensable.

From,
Kind Regards,

Deepesh Punjaab.

sorry, i can only agree that
the atomic bomb is the best but pathetic way, to end up the war

but cannot be regarded as a "present"
thats humiliating to the japanese civilians

it was a present for who supported militarism ,not for the japanese who love the peace and felt sorry and shame of their government

@Laertes

and i did wikipedia:p
we'll agree to disagree, Historians have been arguing forever over the actual start point on ww2, and were not going to solve it in this thread:p we'll agree to disagree?
Well...it is fine to think that the war began in 1937 or 1939 or 1941
but Japan was inevitably one of those who started the war in Asia
back to square one
i believe the focus of this thread should be the recent outrageous speeches of Abe
he claimed the sexslaves served the Japanese soldiers "willingly"
and that is the problem :beer:

Last edited:
it was a present for who supported militarism ,not for the japanese who love the peace and felt sorry and shame of their government

just shut up allready!

PRESENT <<<<<<<< stop saying it.

comprehendey?

Italy, thats what happened.
*IF* i remember correctly Mussolini wanted to do some positive PR so invaded an African nation, it was guns vs spears, so a guaranteed win, Mussolini knew this would boost the Italian publics faith in him and so did.

aha, no not only guns..

Actually, Mussolini used chemical weapons (mustard gas and phosgene), and AIR FORCES to defeat the enemies who were only equipped with SPEARS in the war with Ethiopia

P.S: Musslini wanted to save the nation prestige as Italy attacked Ehiopia before (In late 19-century) and used rifle to versus the Africans with spears.
But were defeated by them:evilb:

lol see how strong the Pizza Empire is

aha, no not only guns..

Actually, Mussolini used chemical weapons (mustard gas and phosgene), and AIR FORCES to defeat the enemies who were only equipped with SPEARS in the war with Ethiopia

P.S: Musslini wanted to save the nation prestige as Italy attacked Ehiopia before (In late 19-century) and used rifle to versus the Africans with spears.
But were defeated by them:evilb:

ok, i didn't know that thanks for telling me:eek:ldman2
thats bordering on racism though.

Abe last week sided with the critics, saying that there was no proof that the women were coerced into prostitution

Look. thats the latest posture of Japan

just shut up allready!

PRESENT <<<<<<<< stop saying it.

comprehendey?

l have seen a artical said that
when Hong Kong was occupied by japanese.
one of the day ,the japanese soldier came into a hospital and they started to rape the Britisher female nurse ,and they resist

the womb of a nurse was taken outside and put in her head ,and she died soon , four fingers was cut of a nurse when one of another nurse resist

what was the behavior of japan soldier ?
they forced a old man and his daughter-in-law had sex in 1937 of Nanjing ,and they forced 3 chinese man had sex with a chinese woman under the gun

1.present was for those people who supported the militarism
2.present let the war end

Last edited:
Im just going to stop arguing and assume that this is just your poor english and that you are not in fact completely stupid.

Im just going to stop arguing and assume that this is just your poor english and that you are not in fact completely stupid.

l admit my english is poor and l don't think my point is stupid.
atom bomb was a present for them lol

because millions upon millions died. I'm sure they were delighted.

l don't hope the nuclear war will happen or any war happen in future

but in 1945,the attack is necessary

you didn't consider the people in asian ,japanese ,american

if they didn't stop ,many people died ,many asian ,japanese ,american died

l said in above

21000000 chinese died and 15000000 chinese died
and american used the napalm bomb to destory japs house ,over 9000000 peple lost their house !

be honest ,the atom bomb was bad but many people were saved form atom bomb

And the japanese were busy making a peace thingey with Russia before America bombed them.

Just remembered that :eek2:

listen to what wojtek said, he's right (and usually is)
and what wojtek said
And World War means a war between more then 2 countries.
Nobody cared about the japs until pearl harbor. They had their little thing with the chinese and that's it.
the conclusion is...

ooblez agreed that the jap had a little thing(for example:Nanking Massacre) with the chinese ...

if millions chinese dead was little thing....
the bomb was just a little thing too

and no matter what you said..
that's the best way to end the war

Last edited:
to: amelia, stuka, Laertes & timkingdom
You are all from china (same ISP for the 3 last ones) and all of you are trolling here saying Japan is the devil.

Get over it and go troll on another forum. China is annoying.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back