• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

lf you are a person ,come ,otherwise don't enter this post

Status
Not open for further replies.
to: stuka & Laertes & timkingdom
You are all from china (same ISP) and all of you are trolling here saying Japan is the devil.

Get over it and go troll on another forum. China is annoying.

nononono..
i agree you...
as you said, Nanking Massacre was just a "little thing".

happy?

to: stuka & Laertes & timkingdom
You are all from china (same ISP) and all of you are trolling here saying Japan is the devil.

Get over it and go troll on another forum. China is annoying.

l don't know stuka & Laertes & timkingdom.....anyway
it is suck,we are discussing the past ,is not nowaday.

l believe some japanese peaceful and hate war when it was in war ,but in fact ,many jap people did the bad thing.

the japan nowaday is much better .Many many many people love peace,but some of the bad people still exsit (when l explored a forum in japan,some peoples denied the military brothel,althought l don't know japanese ,but l can guess in some phrase)

Last edited:
Find one country whose prime minister pubicly, in his speeches, denies the rapes and ethnic-cleansing

Every single one of them, rape of a country and 'cleansing' is through history, but that was not the initial subject. Can you say you can help in a big way (or are you just mouthing off in a forum to feel as if you did something).

So traitor to friend and friend to traitor what is your solution?

Amlia, I hope you get tired fall asleep and rethink.

Basically in modern terms - ---- happens!

I've lost good friends, my father served in submarines during WW2 which was a tin can(literally, they coul not fire on anything small, battleship size, due to cost of torpedoes, for UK but US could torpedo anything, Germans could too as could Japanese and all involved from either side.

Get it first hand or don't get it

Last edited:
All, people are the stupid on the planet.
Let's all realise that and deal with it.
If we don't another stupid war for nothing.

And World War means a war between more then 2 countries.
Nobody cared about the japs until pearl harbor. They had their little thing with the chinese and that's it.
just to remind you
the japs had their "little thing" with more than 2 asian countries

All, people are the stupid on the planet.
Let's all realise that and deal with it.
If we don't another stupid war for nothing.
well..
we don't want to bring this up either

but the japs keep reminding us

if they really feel apologetic....just shut up and let it go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back