• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Last Obama Thread...

Dean

i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!
NLC
today...
300641636395ef8de914ojy9.jpg

no, i do, most of the people on here love him. but, wait a few months, i am sure a lot of peoples attitude will change. ;)

That fella looks like he's wearing a mask?

Look at his hands. That might give you a clue.

OMG WHITE KIDS AND BLACK KIDS SHARING SIGNS THIS COULD ONLY HAPPEN NOW THAT WE'VE ELECTED A BLACK PRESIDENT HAY GUYZ ISN'T THIS AWESOME

People are making it seem like black people haven't been accepted in society for years, and now all of a sudden we should all embrace each other.

Look at his hands. That might give you a clue.

OMG WHITE KIDS AND BLACK KIDS SHARING SIGNS THIS COULD ONLY HAPPEN NOW THAT WE'VE ELECTED A BLACK PRESIDENT HAY GUYZ ISN'T THIS AWESOME

Indeed.

Seriously, what is this, 1960? I thought we were past the racial divide in this country? I grew up as a minority in my neighborhood, so I guess that shaped my perspective on this sort of thing.

I agree with the last few posts.

It's hard to say anything on the matter without sounding pretentious, though. Anyway yeah, I do see black people as black people and white people as white people, perhaps because I live in a predominately white area of a mostly white country; doesn't mean I treat them differently. And towards the end of the election I had almost forgotten about the race issue, and was almost offended when the BBC mentioned it (not sure why, I'm not American heh).

Last edited:
no, i do, most of the people on here love him. but, wait a few months, i am sure a lot of peoples attitude will change. ;)

I reckon the thing is that, since Obama is different and wants to bring change, people overestimate him, so if he doesn't exceed their expectations, they will be disappointed.

Back