• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Lashing Out, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkBlood

NLC
NLC
So I've been thinking... maybe it's time to explain why I've been... a really pain in the --- for the years and years I've been around. (Those who are on Freewebspace.net already know about some of this due to recent discussions.) Although I can--hopefully--change for the better... I lash out because of frustrations in life I have. For example, my mother getting angry at me for every little thing I do (It gets worse, much worse, if it's a big thing) she's also a drug addict. My father's an alcoholic, and he doesn't really care about spending time with me all that much. One of my aunts is also a drug addict (and still is using.) Most of my family except for two individuals on the Carlson side of my family are all not really smart, bad at caring, bad with money, etc. Now tell me why I shouldn't be lashing out, and I'll really give it some thought.

(Moderators, or whoever... please split and merge posts about this into this thread. We don't want them lost or anything.)

Now tell me why I shouldn't be lashing out, and I'll really give it some thought.

Because .... it's not our fault, maybe? Ever thought of that?

I hate to be so blunt, but seriously, dude. We all have our problems and nobody else goes on crazed posting rampages. I lived in a hotel for a year and a half.

Because .... it's not our fault, maybe? Ever thought of that?

I hate to be so blunt, but seriously, dude. We all have our problems. I lived in a hotel for a year and a half.

I know that's one of the givens, but other than that.

I honestly dont know you my friend, but what you should do is take your family failures and build and learn from them. We all have problems in life, some worse off than others but the best things to do is to learn from them and keep moving forward..

Perhaps if you didn't dedicate so much of your time to pissing people off FWS would be somewhere you could come to wind down and get away from your disfunctional family ....

Well, it's kind of like a "mirror" for me. What happens in real life is reflected onto what I do. I know I shouldn't do it, but... somehow it doesn't stop. Maybe it's because it gets triggered by certain emotions that I gain by talking to people on boards--like this one, or markforums, or others--as well as over IM. I'm not sure, but I don't know how to stop. I think you'd be laughing or something, but I don't have an "on/off" switch for these kinds of things, if you take psyche classes, you should know this and other things about it. I really am sorry if I am putting you through trouble (yeah, I see I'm suddenly switching emotions and everything) but... I don't know... it's getting mixed up. I kind of feel physically sick all of a sudden, kinda dizzy.

Because you're turning into your mother, thats why ...

No person should be defined by the mistakes of their parents, so break the cycle of abuse already and do something good for yourself, not because some total strangers on a forum told you to, but because you know already its what you should do ...

I have a very simple answer for you.. Your not going to like it!
Becuse your 20.. Your a adult! What you posted is a good excuess for a troubled mid teen. But for you I think its time to grow up ;)
Thats putting it bluntly becuse as ben said we all have our issues I have lots and could write lots and lots but Id rather keep it to myself.
SOme of the people with the worst childhoods turn out with the best lives.. On the other hand some turn out with the same life there perents had.. Its your choice what one you pick too do... Blame them all you will at the end of the day its all about YOU and from here on in its all about choices YOUR going to make. Its easy to blame other people.. Harder to relise the truth and work on that.

Thats putting it bluntly becuse as ben said we all have our issues I have lots and could write lots and lots but Id rather keep it to myself.

That's the problem, I've kept things that you could make into a horror movie inside of me. So it's possible, but there's already a lot of things I keep in there, I also keep things in my subconscious as well... and I'm getting really full....

There's always gonna be someone worse off than yourself ...

I know first hand when drugs are involved in a family structure things get pretty ----ed up, I'd go so far as to say morality is warped; but that's not your morality, it's theirs. Even if you have to live in this environemnt you do not have to be a part of it, don't turn into the things you hate, it doesnt feel nice to look in the mirror and dislike the person you see ...

You already know everything we have to say, no doubt everything that has been written in response to what you have said has crossed your mind at one point or another, stop looking for confirmation, stop looking for excuses, and do what you want, not what you see ...

That's the problem, I've kept things that you could make into a horror movie inside of me. So it's possible, but there's already a lot of things I keep in there, I also keep things in my subconscious as well... and I'm getting really full....

Then go get the help you need... We are all hosting people, Programs and webdesigners.. Not Counselors :lol:
Its all about helping yourself.. If you cant help yourself no one else can help you :wave:

I think you should consider talking to a counselor if theres issues really bother you.. They do help alot ;)

Than just find something that makes you happy... and do that when you're feeling depressed

ten years (edit the quote) well I do have video games. And when I'm in school, I'm the most depressed. I play video games a lot, sometimes I forget to do homework. I write stories too, but that's been out of me for a while... I should start them up again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back