• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

l33t update

neG.oNe

Hey,
When are you going to upgrade to ADSL , any expected date. Because l33t works only 1-3 hrs good everyday. Other hrs it will take 5 min to load this forum.
Reply from Mr. Oreo: You guys can all expect an e-mail from me and Deth later tonight outlining what's going to happen with the web server... I think you'll all be pleasantly suprised
And the ADSL takes 15 days to setup, so me and Deth are probably going to move the server to my house, which has a cable connection (50k upload) compared to 13th's house, which as you all know, is about as slow as the special olympic's 100m dash/hobble.....

Thanks so much for sticking with us guys, and despite the shitty shitty service, l33t.ca continues to grow.. for some.. unknown reason....
So anyone still gonna stay with them:confused:

I really feel sorry for that guy... His cable connection is slower than a 56k.

Originally posted by Phrozen
ROTFLMAO yah that must suck its like having to spend more for the same quality as 56k

´hehe, well it is faster then a 56k modem because a 56k modem has 56k downstream and 33,6k upstream... But it still is slow :D

Originally posted by Blurgh
´hehe, well it is faster then a 56k modem because a 56k modem has 56k downstream and 33,6k upstream...
Well mine never did. I usually got around 48k both ways.

Humm. They have reduced the bandwith limit to 100 MB/ month... Same shit as portland.
Now they will charge $25, if anyone is using more than 100MB/month of bandwith.

Originally posted by impnet
Humm. They have reduced the bandwith limit to 100 MB/ month... Same shit as portland.
Now they will charge $25, if anyone is using more than 100MB/month of bandwith.
what to do if you have limited bandwidth?

I feel like laughing at them having sites hosted only on a server, anyway, I guess, they don;t expect many members.

Originally posted by trenzterra
what to do if you have limited bandwidth?

I feel like laughing at them having sites hosted only on a server, anyway, I guess, they don;t expect many members.
They didn't expect that many members, they only started that hosting for fun and all and not to pay that much money.

Originally posted by Phrozen

heh, i would assume he was talking about kilobytes which makes it a lot fater than a 56k... still extremely slow for cable, i got atleast 100k up, and my connection should be a step down from anything called cable...

Well maybe he did tell you that. I was basing my facts on what was posted by the thread starter here.

Back