• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

L33t(previously deleted)

STRELOK

I will wait for l33t to solve problem because i want BEST host and I am dedicated member of theirs

STRELOK

Anybody with me???

:) :)

Originally posted by STRELOK
I will wait for l33t to solve problem because i want BEST host and I am dedicated member of theirs

STRELOK

Anybody with me???

:) :)
I don't think many people are with you. The solution is simple. If you really want your website to be good then get a paid host. Mine is not perfect but my paid host offers almost everything.

I must say I am going to keep an account on l33t... they may not be perfect, but then who is... especially in the free host market!

It says
Server Crashed February 11, 2002 - DethPigeon
Server was down from Feb 9, 3:00pm EST to Feb 11, 3:00pm EST.

Right at the beginning of the weekend, the server crashed. I can only get to the server on weekdays, so that was the worst possible time it could have crashed. I call it l33t luck.

Oh and look at someones comments...

Good your back, i knew i could trust you, to bring it back up, and worst of all, i knew the computer of yours, that it would crashed :)

I have nothing personal against l33t.ca. All I don't like about them is what I see. They are not very fast and seem to be down a lot. I know they don't get funding and stuff but wouldn't it make sense to find ways of doing this? Maybe banner ads? ok so they annoy people but I think people can cope with a 468x60 banner ad if the service was very good. I would rather have that than a bad service. I think your server might have too many members too if everything is too slow. I'm not going to critisie l33t.ca anymore. I'm not going to say they are great either. I've made my point. I'm now just going to sit here until something happens. If nothing happens it won't affect me because I already have a host I am settled with. All I am going to say is good luck. I suppose you lot deserve it considering what you've been through. And finally my appologies to l33t.ca. They are trying their best.

didn't you know that the members at this forum was the cause of l33t going so slow? Before it was announced in fws.net, it has only 100+ members and was fast!

Originally posted by cheatpark

I will give no final judgement. They have been judged enough. Give them a break!

I can pass judgement because we are free to say what we want about a web host. If the owners can't stand it, they should leave.

Originally posted by Giancarlo

I can pass judgement because we are free to say what we want about a web host. If the owners can't stand it, they should leave.
You've seemed to judge l33t on many previous occasions giancarlo. I'm not trying to start an argument but maybe if everyone stopped critising them they would do something about it. This is a free service you know. As they said they are not getting paid and don't get donated any equipment.

You've seemed to judge l33t on many previous occasions giancarlo. I'm not trying to start an argument but maybe if everyone stopped critising them they would do something about it. This is a free service you know. As they said they are not getting paid and don't get donated any equipment.

No. It doesn't matter if it is free or paid, I can say what I wish about it. If it is bad, which is and most likely will stay that way, I can say it. I don't think that is against the rules.

Just because your service is free doesn't give you an excuse to do it half assed. If you can't offer any type of service to the best of your abilities, then you shouldn't offer it at all. Nobody is pointing a gun to your head saying you have to offer a free service.

Originally posted by Cracker
Just because your service is free doesn't give you an excuse to do it half assed. If you can't offer any type of service to the best of your abilities, then you shouldn't offer it at all. Nobody is pointing a gun to your head saying you have to offer a free service.

Damn right. If you offer it, at least do it right.

Originally posted by Cracker
Maybe l33t are doing it to the best of their capabilities. Just because a host isn't the best in the world it doesn't mean the people who made it haven't tried their best. ok we've heard about them switching the server off by accident and stuff but they are assed (if you want to put it that way) to pay for a server and internet connection to use to provide the service for people who can't afford paid hosting or just want to experiment. Therefore, I will argue for the case for l33t. I think its reasonable to say that to do good you need a bit of support and praise. So, even if l33t make mistakes and stuff don't be rude to them. Say it in a nice way. Have they been rude to you?

Maybe l33t are doing it to the best of their capabilities. Just because a host isn't the best in the world it doesn't mean the people who made it haven't tried their best.

Those who haven't tried their best shouldn't even been offering services. Take a look at my sig.

So, even if l33t make mistakes and stuff don't be rude to them. Say it in a nice way. Have they been rude to you?

WHERE THE HECK ARE WE BEING RUDE? We are criticising them!

Originally posted by trenzterra
didn't you know that the members at this forum was the cause of l33t going so slow? Before it was announced in fws.net, it has only 100+ members and was fast!
you ppl were the one causing the problem. I shall repeat this again... Since we were the one, why complain?

Originally posted by trenzterra
you ppl were the one causing the problem. I shall repeat this again... Since we were the one, why complain?

So a service is forbidden for people to sign up? You just contradicted yourself... do you want what little speed L33t offers and will ever offer all to yourself? Even then it will be bloody slow.

I would recommend an exclusive service where people must send in applications for the owners to review, like what stibs.cc is doing to prevent overloading scripts.

Back