• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

l33t.ca working fine... accepting new signups.

Originally posted by Coolin
Let's see how many days it will last now.

Considering they offer something impossible it won´t be too long... and I heard they are painfully slow. I mean very slow.

I don't know guys. These last days speed is really good. The reliability is the main problem for me. We can't judge though the look of their site and the texts this way. They own l33t.ca and they do whatever they like. So it's up to every user decide. For me is good that you can understand their style from the first moment. It's much better this way than a professional looking site that fills you up with lies from the first moment about what they offer.

I agree. Speed is now useable again, not blistering but comfortable.

Went slow for about half an hour, very slow.

As I stated before, I think next we'll get more RAM, and continue testing the script that was causing the crashes. Once that script is stable we'll move the server back to the 3MBit connection.

I have to say we can judge their web design. We are the consumers and therefore can take any reasoning to not choose their product.

After all I think this is a very unprofessional web host.
But thats just me.

I'm not so sure. I don't think there is anything wrong with their site... fairly easy on the eye, looks nice imho.

Originally posted by laurie
I'm not so sure. I don't think there is anything wrong with their site... fairly easy on the eye, looks nice imho.

It was one of their previous designs... I think.

Originally posted by laurie

Oh right, so how long have l33t.ca been around?

Not too long... they had a previous design. Maybe I am mixing it up with something else, but I am sure they had a design that looked a bit weird.

Apparently none of you understand why their design doesn't seem "normal", perhaps you should have thought about it not being the average host. BTW, they are still on cable, and they do have about 300 users. 'nuff said. Hell, mySQL times out from the outside. :D

Back