• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Just to let everyone know..Jewlzk.Com

From the sig in their support forums:

Roland DLC - JewlzK.com | Rolanddlc @ Jewlzk.com
Shared, Reseller, and VPS Solutions

I don't know who this guy is, and I didn't follow the thread when it started, but maybe people who want their money back from before should email him..

Adz

From the sig in their support forums:

I don't know who this guy is, and I didn't follow the thread when it started, but maybe people who want their money back from before should email him..

Adz

Roland DLC - Is the owner of JewlzK ;) He is JewlzK :p

Roland De La Cruise or something along those lines.

Maybe he'll pop in and offer compensation to all those he left shafted before!

Or he will pop in demanding that you pay him more because you canceled your subscriptions with him ;)

I think my idea is more his style, sorry Decker, but your in Dream land ;)

Soak up the sarcasm Richard :wink2: :D

Would be interesting to round up all those owed and hit him with a bill though...

God Skylar, you lack in imagination :p I would join for the sake of to see how "crap" the service is, but I'm worried he'll rob me of money... What exactly did happen with Jewlzk.com?

God Skylar, you lack in imagination :p I would join for the sake of to see how "crap" the service is, but I'm worried he'll rob me of money... What exactly did happen with Jewlzk.com?

He gave up on it. But told no-one. And let his clients sites rot and servers crash.

Basically. He just left it... With no one to support it.

Wow what a loser! And everyone was left out of pocket :( Can't anything serious be done, or is it left for the past?

The order links don't even work on his VPS :p
Go to the forums and post asking for a refund too? It seems to get a few visits :p

I have been keeping my eye on that site for about 3 months now - it has gone through various trials, showing plans and so forth some days, and being almost blank like it is today.

I am very interested to see what comes up out of this, and what possible means of selling a company that has had such a bad rep here (and believe me, I have my reasons to be really upset too) can be found.

At this point, I don't see how the name can be sold - maybe I am wrong, but I just don't see how anybody can get away with that.

You can remove it at your will, the Joomla license allows you.
Probably the only legal thing he's done.

Back