• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Just to let everyone know..Jewlzk.Com

And you are?
Didn't you get the question? I thought it was an easy one.

Okay I'll make it simpler as your having problems understanding.

You posted this way after the fact, you (like many) have limited knowledge of what went on.

You took advantage to promote/advertise hosts (starting with the term "Anyways.." in your posts usually) and decry a host. No actual reason or excuse.

Now explain who you are and why you posted this in the first place.

Roland,

I'm talking about the cell numbers you provided when you wanted to sell JewlzK to us a fair few months ago, and one from just after the SaidCom issue.

And I heard those "rumors" from another host here well in with you. In fact, they resold from you awhile ago.

I posted this because I was informed by an Ex-JewlzK staff member that this was the reason, just wanted to let everyone know.

So, what really really did happen to Jewlzk? I know there were issues in zogomo or something like that, they moved DC's and then it just kinda died. Now hes coming back again?

No.

He quit. Pushed his clients into the ground without any information to them or his staff, and just got on with his life.

He sure cared, shesh.

Maybe you are capable of doing that, but I can't even reach. And I sure do know what I'm talking about :D

I for one am sick of hearing about this train reck of a "company"
Its dead as dead. Not broken DEAD
Its been dead for ages.
Yes the owner killed it. In the worst way possible.

Last edited:
If this is the best FWS drama we can dig up, .. I'd say we're still doing ok over here ..lol

Hello,

STAY away from Roland De la Cruz.. that guy stole from me $2100.. if anybody wants more details I can do it here or in PM. ( I have proofs/logs/everything..) but I can't do anything I'm from Europe..and it's to expensive to hire an layer..

anyway stay away from Roland and Jewlzk he just another scammer..

Wow ahh yea old news for sure. OP you should have opened your own thread.

Not that it matters JK been gone for awhile now.

Wont find him here that is for sure.

Tumble

Wonder if Roland and Shequeita know each other ?!?

If you're referring to Geek Rack, do you know whats going on?!?!

My site's been down, their site is down, I cant access anything and from the looks of it, they've sold their company.

My site's been down for days now and my cpanel URl shows nocpa.net, so I'm guessing they shut down.

If you're referring to Geek Rack, do you know whats going on?!?!

My site's been down, their site is down, I cant access anything and from the looks of it, they've sold their company.

My site's been down for days now and my cpanel URl shows nocpa.net, so I'm guessing they shut down.
Of course Decker knows what's going on. Do a search on these forums. :/

Back