• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Just got baptized

Were you forced into it by someone? or did you actually somehow want to go skinny dipping into a 1 degree c river ?

Oh well, at least you had a few years of freedom. No point about crying about it now tho :(

Please tell me you're not of the Bourne Again. They make an old school Catholic like me rage because they tend to be all Jesus this Jesus that totally obsessed with god.

But congrats on being baptized.

Please tell me you're not of the Bourne Again. They make an old school Catholic like me rage because they tend to be all Jesus this Jesus that totally obsessed with god.

But congrats on being baptized.

I'm BORN AGAIN! All of my past deeds in the eyes of the all mighty lord of heaven and earth and every animal (but some reason, not the entire universe) have been committed by some loser crack head who lives on the street. The almighty lord is my saviour and my heart belongs to him, and him alone. I will never commit a misdeed (oops just killed an ant... But that doesn't count, because unless something is furry, cute or human, it's life is meaningless)

(Yes I am an Atheist) :fangel:

I'm BORN AGAIN! All of my past deeds in the eyes of the all mighty lord of heaven and earth and every animal (but some reason, not the entire universe) have been committed by some loser crack head who lives on the street. The almighty lord is my saviour and my heart belongs to him, and him alone. I will never commit a misdeed (oops just killed an ant... But that doesn't count, because unless something is furry, cute or human, it's life is meaningless)

(Yes I am an Atheist) :fangel:

Iv never lost a debate to an atheist :)

Iv never lost a debate to an atheist :)

Good luck. I have fought many religious people whom have tried to force their beliefs onto me, and basically, they questioned their own existence once I got through with them ;) (Not to say that you are forcing your beliefs onto me at this point)

<3 you =] :)

Back