• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Just got a reseller account

I started by turning telnet OFF.

Only way I let my customers in, if I give them shell
access, is by the way of SSH. Not everyone gets shell access. I have to have a very good personal relationship with the customer first. I don't even offer shell access.

It's also the little matter of that the account YUPAPA has is already bought and paid for.

Originally posted by meow
It's also the little matter of that the account YUPAPA has is already bought and paid for.
That's true... but if Donhost kicks him, he's out of money and a place for is clients.

You hang out at WHT. Have they kicked anyone else than Directoris without an obvious reason?

Originally posted by meow
Have they kicked anyone else than Directoris
Tacid comes to mind. Then again, with everything that was going on you can't blame Donhost for kicking them.

Last edited:
Originally posted by Phrozen

Tacid comes to mind. Then again, with everything that was going on you can't blame Donhost for kicking them.
But were they ever on Donhost? I rememer Hostyard and Fasthost (sp?).

Tacid joined Fasthosts + Donhost...
3 days after switching to Donhost, they violate the Donhost TOS (I don't remember why... I think some users uploaded warez), and Donhost kicked them out.
:eek:

Then after a few months, www.valvenetwork.com, I think is FASTHOSTS Reseller kicked TACID out. So... I think Tacid isn't fasthosts reseller... They are valvenetwork reseller and valvenetwork is fasthosts reseller.

FASTHOSTS ->>> Valvenetwork ->>> Tacid :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I remember the warez deal. OK, that's tough to delete the whole account because of one user.

A few days ago, I had an account and it contains warez in it.
The account name is 'dinosaur'

Then the stuff, Adam, said the account had to be shut down. They didn't delete my main account. I guess that is not the main reason Donhost deleted their account. Maybe the Tacid's hosting pricing wasn't good?... like what directoris did.

......I am a very LUCKY Yupapa :D:D

Yeah, the pricing sucked. But shouldn't that be up to the reseller as long as he pays and don't go over the bandwidth limit? Are there rules for the pricing?

Did you see Shang is back? :D

Back