• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Just got a reseller account

smokebox

Check this out ....
http://www.american-hosting.net/resellers.html

It looks great so far

Unlimited POP3
Unlimited FTP Accounts
Unlimited Sub-Domains
CPanel for each domain
Unlimited Aliases
Unlimited Forwards
Unlimited Autoresponders
Unlimited Mailing Lists
Unlimited MySQL db
Unlimited WebPanel
PHP4
Perl5
Python
SMTP
Frontpage Extensions SSI
File Manager
Mail Manager
SSH
Web Stats

Plus 2.5 gigs of space and 10 gig banwith.. I am hosting alot of mp3s do you think that I will exced there 10gig badwith limit?

Yupapa, go over to WHT and do a search for Donhost. I'm sure thatshould answer your question.

How much should i charge for 300 MB, 3 GB bandwith, UNLIM FTP ACCOUNTS, UNLIM POP 3.... be real tought cause I do have to make some cash ...... i got 30 accounts i can sell..

Originally posted by smokebox
How much should i charge for 300 MB, 3 GB bandwith, UNLIM FTP ACCOUNTS, UNLIM POP 3.... be real tought cause I do have to make some cash ...... i got 30 accounts i can sell..
Maybe about $8/month. Depends on how good the service is.

Originally posted by smokebox
Maybe I misread your first post but didn't you say you had only 10 gig totally?

Originally posted by YUPAPA
what does that mean Phrozen??
"You are not financially interesting for us"
Hi! I'm meow, Phrozen's secretary. :D
It means Donhost say they kicked Directoris off because they didn't earn enough money on them (if it's true).

Originally posted by YUPAPA
Please tell me what does 'You are not financially interesting for us' mean!!!! :eek:

Damnit!!! It means just what is says. The amount of money they're generating from you isn't enough to satisfy them.

<<<EDIT>>>

A minute too late.

Originally posted by meow

Maybe I misread your first post but didn't you say you had only 10 gig totally?
I thought that too. Maybe he's getting a lot of accounts? :confused:

Yupapa, if they sent that to you, then it won't be long before they kick you out.

:mad: In that case I'll go there and sit on them. I can pick up Lucifer on the way.

Back