• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

juggaloweb.net rate it

what do you think of juggaloweb.net

• Great!

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • good

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • alright

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • crappy

Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters
well, i can't rate this site, becasue it would be too biased, as i too hate insane clown posse. and if you wanna see keith's site, click on the WWW button.

alright smartass...

the server weezerfans.com is on is currently under a dos attack [or so i'm told by my host]:
http://www.weezerfans.com [edit: ok, it's finally back online]

oh yeah, i should also say i've recently passed the millionth hit mark [about 17,000 visitors ago], so people must like what they see... i'll try not to laugh too hard when comparing yours to mine :cool:

there's also http://www.joebluhm.com [my brother's site i'm doing for him]. not too great, but it blows yours out of the water...

i have others if your still not convinced [which should be impossible].

Last edited:
Again, trentzerra's incapability of rating webpages is shown once again. He gave that other site (which I gave a C) a 100%. He doesn't have any standard, really.

- Logo is pretty bland and boring.

- Big no-no. NEVER under any circumstances make your user have to scroll right on a window. That is the most annoying aspect of some of your pages. Especially since one of your pages was elongated simply because of an unnecessarily long image...If you have a large image (in terms of pixels) file, it is excusable, but since this is an .html document, not a .gif file, I don't think there's much for you to say. BTW, on your image gallery, I had to scroll right anyway. That middle column is FAR too narrow and small. It is messing your whole website up, especially when you link to remotely hosted services, and the stuff doesn't fit in the column.

- Formatting of text in middle column doesn't look too great. Much better division needed. Using big text and separators is not called formatting. Make it neat and attractive. This happens throughout your ENTIRE site, and trust me, users don't like it. "Contest" page is the worst that I have seen on your website.

- Please...learn how to get rid of the borders on an image. It looks unprofessional.

- Do you really need more junk than you have already? Stuff like "Free Lotto", "Hate Mail", "Screensavers", and "Video". Why? First, everybody hates advertising. Next, "Hate Mail", "Screensavers", and "Video" could go under one section: "Downloads". Now, I have no clue why your Downloads section is filled with TOTAL JUNK, but you could get rid of all of that. Cutting down on sections is something you really have to start worrying about. Next, I would like to ask you why you have a "Backgrounds" section when the wallpapers are simply taken from another site? Original and exclusive content, please!

- No "Contact Us" page? I'm rather disappointed. Never link to an e-mail address straight from the menu.

- OK, now I have absolutely no clue how you're going to fit articles in one column. From what I have seen in your first article, they are far too brief and undeserving of the title "Article".

- Grammar mistakes evident throughout the entire website.

- Nav bar headers are hard to see.

- What is the Joker Cards section? They seem to serve little purpose.

- I'm getting the feeling your hosting warez MP3s on your site.

Content: 60
Layout: 45
Colors/Images/Text: 55
Technical: 75

Overall (not an average): 62%

Originally posted by trenzterra
Organised: 245/250
Images matches layout: 240/250
Design: 240/250
Speed: 245/250

Comments: The green is a little too striking

Overall: 970/1000

It's not a bad site but I don't think it's THAT good. My page only got a 943 :(

That's because trentzerra can't review sites. :rolleyes: I bet he never even goes past the first three pages. Your site clearly is the complete opposite of this website, IMO, and there is absolutely no way that this site, with its current design, will ever reach the standards you have set.

Nice but....

Hi dud,
Nice site, i like the style sheet
but try to do something about that logo
without any affence but it sucks.
it looks crapy.

but if you leave that away 2 thumbs up

P.S make de logo lesser in the hight so the hole page fites
because now you have 2 scrollbars a little anoying

Greets
ll00000ll

...while i'm pounding juggaloweb.net into the ground, here's another one i've recently redesigned for someone. very simple, yet it also annhiliates his 'juggaloweb'.

www.superdrag.org

Originally posted by keith
...while i'm pounding juggaloweb.net into the ground, here's another one i've recently redesigned for someone. very simple, yet it also annhiliates his 'juggaloweb'.

www.superdrag.org

not really not an eye catcher

the weezer site(yes i like them and ima juggalo) is pretty nice site keith 2 thumbs up :)

i give it a 95!

superdrag
bleh 78

the other one i couldnt rate because there is nothing but a layout which is ok

Originally posted by Hatchet Ryda
Believe me, I've read a lot of his post, Giancarlo won't get that type of site. Nothing against you Giancarlo, its just not your style!

You truely are a loser.

Originally posted by juggaloweb

not really not an eye catcher

the weezer site(yes i like them and ima juggalo) is pretty nice site keith 2 thumbs up :)

i give it a 95!

superdrag
bleh 78

the other one i couldnt rate because there is nothing but a layout which is ok
wasn't asking for reviews. never have, never will. i'm content with where i'm at
Originally posted by keith

www.superdrag.org
you must have missed the "i know it's very simple" part. i made it that way. not every site out there need a killer design. i would have guessed you of all people would understand that... :cool:

Last edited:
but people still come back to my site and i dont get any complaints
and many have said they like it.

therefor you = hating icp =you hating my site therefor i dont think bout ya opinion much

and therein lies the shittiness. black and grey is a terrile combination. even though the band is crap, it doesn't mean the site has to be. it's just an overall ugly site. nothing to do with the band.

well, we've figured out why it looks so crappy... you ask for opinions, and when they're given you don't listen. sad.

content is ok
babe of the week.. lol. :biggrin2:
colors are ok
forums 0pen now? (focusing on the 0)

Overall: 7.5/10

Thanks Game 1 of the few good opinions here

actually keith is the only one with the b/s opinion so yeh

and BOTW lol? what that spose to mean

and whoever said about too many things on the menu i cut it down i took off articles hate mail n some other crap
menu is perfectly even now
well on the new look & the new lookwill be up tomorrow

OK, so if someone kisses your ---, it's a good review, but if someone has a suggestion to make, that's bad? If you can't handle a little criticism, you shouldn't post for review.

And trust me, this isn't "hating"...I can hate.

Back