• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

juggaloweb.net rate it

what do you think of juggaloweb.net

• Great!

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • good

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • alright

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • crappy

Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters
It wasn't me.. more than likely one of tha other people who used to work on tha site.. I've recently put out a new layout..

My official review of Juggaloweb...

- Not a bad design but isn't very appealing
- The logo isn't that great
- The green text in the middle is an eyesore.
- Keep all of the text consistent
- Overall it doesn't look too professional... the pages are cluttered. You should go through and rethink them a bit, particularily the text layout.

Graphics: 5 out of 10
Content: 6.7 out of 10
Style/Layout: 7.9 out of 10

Overall: 65% (6.5 out of 10)

ok

#1 am i selling stuff? no therefor its not supposed to be professional
#2 how is the logo not good?

#3 green is cause of news that people should read

Originally posted by juggaloweb
ok

#1 am i selling stuff? no therefor its not supposed to be professional

Ummm... not necessarily... if you want visitors back again you should make professional.

#2 how is the logo not good?

It looks gritty...

#3 green is cause of news that people should read

Green is very bright though... maybe you should change it to silver.

Believe me, I've read a lot of his post, Giancarlo won't get that type of site. Nothing against you Giancarlo, its just not your style!

Organised: 245/250
Images matches layout: 240/250
Design: 240/250
Speed: 245/250

Comments: The green is a little too striking

Overall: 970/1000

Originally posted by Phrozen
Your site is okay, but I think you should find a better place for the copyright info. The bottom of the page would be better than all scrunched up on the right side.

http://members.verizon.net/~vze2tkr8/juggalo.gif
haha, like anyone's going to steal that crappy design... and even if anyone would, i doubt a guy running a site like that and calling that girl a babe would prosecute anyone to the fullest extent of the law.

Originally posted by trenzterra
Organised: 245/250
Images matches layout: 240/250
Design: 240/250
Speed: 245/250

Comments: The green is a little too striking

Overall: 970/1000
i can't believe you just gave him a 97/100... i'd give him a 17 on a good day, but only because he used tables. the iframes and stupid goth looks suck. and the term "mad funny" makes me want to stab myself in the eye.

i'd love to as well if i see one more shitty site about that no-talent, waste of flesh group.

lmao

of course a dumb --- hata

figure

and thanks trenzterra actually someone with a real opinion

and keith i have had people "shutdown" for stealin my stuff
this design took 10 minutes and is very good compared to any crap u could put out.

lastly "no flaming"
haha
i guess that rule goes good eh?

any crap i could put out?? ah hahahahahaha... you've obviously never seen anything i've "put out".

you're layout just plain blows. i could throw something together in 5 minutes in my sleep and it'd be ten times better than the crap you have there. the layout is just plain hideous.

and where did i flame anyone earlier? nowhere!

Last edited:
Back