• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

JS Hosts Problems!

They have been doing maintenance for the last six + hours. You should have received an email.

Ahh, No there with RapidSwitch:

inetnum: 87.117.192.0 - 87.117.207.255
netname: RAPIDSWITCH-IP-5
descr: RapidSwitch Ltd
org: ORG-RL20-RIPE
admin-c: AR6363-RIPE
tech-c: AR6363-RIPE
mnt-by: RAPIDSWITCH-MNT
source: RIPE # Filtered

Hope things get sorted for everyone soon :) I mentioned OpenHosting as they were doing a rather large server move from London to Manchester and wondered if they were affected by it.

Can the owner say here how long its going to be as i got emails about updates but not about network time outs.

Hello,

Unfortunately after the maintenance, RapidSwitch were unable to update our cPanel IP information until this morning. Everything would have been already completed if it wasn't for that problem. :(

Emails will be sent out with more information shortly.

[JSH]John;1055330 said:
Hello,

Unfortunately after the maintenance, RapidSwitch were unable to update our cPanel IP information until this morning. Everything would have been already completed if it wasn't for that problem. :(

Couldn't you of used a Trial license until they could sort it?

I did try that, but apparently the IP space we were allocated has had way too many trials. I'm guessing it's been used for VPS clients before and they've been "testing" cPanel... Fortunately everything is sorted now, just the wait for dns updates now.

[JSH]John;1055330 said:
Hello,

So how long is it going to be offline for?

Everything is working fine on our end now. Once all dns servers are also updated with the new nameserver IPs, you'll be able to see your website.

A little hint, you could try opening command prompt as administrator, type ipconfig /flushdns and then try and access your website again. This would clear your local dns cache.

[JSH]John;1055359 said:
Everything is working fine on our end now. Once all dns servers are also updated with the new nameserver IPs, you'll be able to see your website.

If you say so..... If i look up your IP it still says the nameservers have errors.

[JSH]John;1055359 said:
A little hint, you could try opening command prompt as administrator, type ipconfig /flushdns and then try and access your website again. This would clear your local dns cache.

Yes..... that will not work as the nameservers are not working but just to be 5000% i have used the PC and proxy's to try to view it, i even change my DNS to opendns, and guess what they all say the same thing 'can't find the server' .

Even your own site is not working.... The only page that works is the first one.

Last edited:
Just to clarify, it's up for me.
China is having packet loss of up to 20% according to Just-ping.

Ok now i can get on to JS Host client area i can see its not fine in the server status. And just so no one say's it works here's a screen shout.

So i don't know how you got your website to work with the server being like that.

What website as some in my sig are not hosted with JS Host. Try Y! Host Co that's hosted on a reseller with JS Host.

Last edited:
Back