• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Jordan Mclay.. SCAMMER.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wivstar

I have not been online for about 1 Year now due to Freewebspace banning me.. I forgot the reason.. I think it was for telling the truth about Jordano, Jordan Mclay, Jord, or whatever he calls himself these days..

Please see my thread "$20 Reseller" and you will see him offer me the hosting.. About 3 months later he blocked me from MSN.. And his hosting company went offline.. I think it was called something like Webhost-Warehouse.com

So...

Don't trust Jordan/Jordano Mclay!

I know the guy that bought webhost-warehouse. After he bought it he didn't pay for the server and it went down. I actually have there design some place, I edited the template for the owner.

I have not been online for about 1 Year now due to Freewebspace banning me.. I forgot the reason.. I think it was for telling the truth about Jordano, Jordan Mclay, Jord, or whatever he calls himself these days..
It was abuse of the rules pure and simple. Nothing to do with Jordan. Also your last infraction expired in May 2007, so you can't even blame that on your absence ;)

You took the time out to come back and complain about it, how nice of you, you should have taken the time to edit out the invalid 'hosting company' from your sig instead, much better use of the time...

You waited all this time to complain about 20 bucks? Man I would hate to owe you thousands. :D

If you actually had a valid complaint i would listen to you, however i do know you are talking some verbal crap.

Grow up and stop making crap up about hosts!, you have been at it for the past 2 years, your account was deleted for abuse on 4 accounts on your reseller that is all!

Ps - I never blocked you, i simply do-not use the msn address as i havent owned W-W for some time now.

Also, you are known to be a hothead simply ask a few hosts here ;)

PPS - Remembered the 4 accounts on your reseller were the cause of your reseller being terminated due to 1 for spam, 1 for a shell script which decker may remember the topic i posted about it, and 2 underground hacking clans linked to the one with the shell script!

Last edited:
Decker is probably your buddy and you probably asked him to post this reply.. Browse the forum for the other people you have let down with this despicable hosting! I did not even get any warnings, I am sure that my hosts were fine! As I knew 3 of the people VERY well that I was offering hosting to..

Decker is a friend on the forums but he in no way would stick up for anyone if they were in the wrong. You were offering free hosting aswell, which as it wasnt in our tos we just gave you a warning and added it to the TOS, yet you still carried on that was enough to merit a termination alone.

As with any company, there are bound to be a few unhappy people but i feel we provided a great service up untill the change of ownership.

You had many warnings and that is a fact, your account was suspended a few times which me and my staff had a friendly word about before unsuspending so you WERE warned.

Decker is a friend on the forums but he in no way would stick up for anyone if they were in the wrong. You were offering free hosting aswell, which as it wasnt in our tos we just gave you a warning and added it to the TOS, yet you still carried on that was enough to merit a termination alone.

As with any company, there are bound to be a few unhappy people but i feel we provided a great service up untill the change of ownership.

You had many warnings and that is a fact, your account was suspended a few times which me and my staff had a friendly word about before unsuspending so you WERE warned.

I was not offering free hosting.. You seem to have your alibi twisted.. At first I was offering free hosting, and then you said it was not allowed... So I stopped offering it, and then started to sell hosting..

I was in no way wronng.. I woke up one day to find my hosting offline, and I waited 2 weeks for you to come online, I sent you email after email.. And at that point I knew you were not going to come back online.

My hosting was down that day.. But I can tell you it was down for at-least 4 hours per week, the hosting was awful.:cry2:

The hosting being down for 4 hours a week?, alot of crap as the only time it was down in the period you were hosted was a scheduled ram upgrade which lasted about 20 minutes if i remember, Also you continued to offer free hosting even after being warned as i said which merits termination THAT however we let you off with even after it was added into the TOS
I dont wish to comment any more to be honest, i have said all that has to be said.

PS - Romes another one hit wonder who is also banned funnily enough?, the reason i never replied to any of your emails were duely to you abusing my staff and myself about our religion and race, dont belive me? check the topics about you where other hosts report your cheek and vulgur language

Last edited:
It's funny how every week you had a "RAM Upgrade" That lasted 4 Hours.. Every week? I swear some days it would of been down every day..

I am not making this up.. I would have better things to do.. But as a good samaritan I am posting this to MAKE sure.. That everyone knows you are a silly fool, a scammer!

Im sure that you are full of it Wivstar, You clearly dont have better things to do if you sit and post alot of crap that you and others know isn't true!

As a good samaritan do us all a favour and stay off the internet when you should be in school...

I'm Out :)

Jordano/Jordan Mclay! I am not sure which name you will use today.. or tomorrow for that fact.. But I for sure know that you scammed me from my resellers account for no specific reason at all!

Maybe if you would not of scammed me then you would not of had me posting this thread, over and over again..

People need to be aware of the potential fraudster's here on Freewebspace.

Scammers do not like it when they scam someone and the scammed victim post's back complaining.. And the Scammer denies all knowledge of the events..

There are several posts on FWS showing that you are a big fat scammer.

Wivstar,

I really couldn't care that you post this topic or any other for a matter of a fact, i find it laughable what you post and i dont belive a word your foul mouth says, i actually am out this time as this topic will end up just getting locked so carry on kid....

The end!

It was abuse of the rules pure and simple. Nothing to do with Jordan. Also your last infraction expired in May 2007, so you can't even blame that on your absence ;)
This answer is very clear then why continuing this discussion since it won't provide any useful information. Coming back after 1 year and just starting a continuation of the debate is not that good IMO mate. :)

wivstar I suggest you get facts straight before including people/groups/forums in your little rant.

All anyone has to do is look at your record of posts to see what your like.

Quit before you get your arse whipped more than it has been already, and these things can tend to follow you around for a long time, so you might be best just giving up the idea that "I do not own a hosting company at present.. But soon, maybe very soon I will do."

My hosting was down that day.. But I can tell you it was down for at-least 4 hours per week, the hosting was awful.:cry2:

That day was 2 years ago and he no longer has that company. How about you get over it and go to chuck 'e' cheese to see your friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back