• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Jewlzk.com Hacked?

Doesn't matter what's going on Decker, doesn't excuse the facts and doesn't excuse your pathetic aggression.

Doesn't matter what's going on Decker, doesn't excuse the facts and doesn't excuse your pathetic aggression.

Er who's?

You ever had dealings?
You ever had to sort it out after a long period of not being physically able to?
You ever - oh WTF - what have you done 'talent technician'?

I do go off at times and admit it when I go out (the flames on me that is).

Your diatribe is uncalled for, FWS is known to help others - so your tired of seeing it so f off, there I got aggressive.

Calm it and accept it - then if you can help add - if not shut it bugger lugs.

"Calm down," "Im calm" "Sir I wont say it again, Calm down!"
"I AM CALM" *TAZE*
Anger managment <3 - Good movie
Anyway yeah calmdown :p - No need to fight over it guys
Fighting in public internet forum = 0 winners :beer:

Also flaviorodrigues, The datacenter seems crap at support (From what we have seen so far) but they do seem to reply when they get around to it.. Im sure they will reply to your email soon :), There isnt much more you can do though except wait :(

Last edited:
I IZ CALM - WHERE IZ CHEZBURGERZ?

BZZZ

The datacenter seems crap at support (From what we have seen so far) but they do seem to reply when they get around to it.. Im sure they will reply to your email soon , There isnt much more you can do though except wait

I do remember roland responding to my last topic saying he was getting everything back on track - it seems the track is leading to a broken bridge.

I hope that Aldridge helps you guys out and fixes things.

Er who's?

You ever had dealings?
You ever had to sort it out after a long period of not being physically able to?
You ever - oh WTF - what have you done 'talent technician'?

I do go off at times and admit it when I go out (the flames on me that is).

Your diatribe is uncalled for, FWS is known to help others - so your tired of seeing it so f off, there I got aggressive.

Calm it and accept it - then if you can help add - if not shut it bugger lugs.

Whatever you say Decker, you need help. :D

h2h,
Id leave it alone while he is working on it, If your mucking around while he is restorying your files it will only lead to confusion.

Wait. You can't do anything else anyways. They are restoring offsite backups but you don't know yet when they were dated. I guess you are stuck with that. It is very sad to hear this and I do hope you get a recent backup restored.

Wait. You can't do anything else anyways. They are restoring offsite backups but you don't know yet when they were dated. I guess you are stuck with that. It is very sad to hear this and I do hope you get a recent backup restored.

His site does say he does them hourly doesn't it?

What he said ^^^^^ ;)

Back