• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Jewlzk.com Gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He'll be available in approximately 15 minutes. I do ask, don't harass him when he gets online, give him a few to talk to who he needs to while we have a team briefing, and then you guys can hunt him down with all your questions comments and concerns :p

Thanks Joe, tell him to take a bit longer and prepare a proper response rather than have all the bits and pieces asked.

Best get it complete first time.

Good Idea, thanks Rick - better to have a general statement then
" OMG ROLAND! OMG ROLAND! WTF! "

Has an eerie ring to it.. reminds me, almost like.. Tylar earlier in our MSN convo.

Anywho, almost all of our issues are resolved, all dedi's are operational, we just have a quota problem on our main node causing VPS issues for 3 of our customers, but I think this network is actually a lot better than the old one - what do you guys think?

Sounds good, thanks a bunch. Unfortunately, the biggest hurdle coming up for us tonight is changing all our licenses from cPanel, DA, WHMCS etc. all over to the new Octets, which can take agonizing amounts of "Yes, we own the licenses.. No mam, We are the owners of the licenses.. Yes mam, JewlzK.. No mam, not 39.116, 39.114" etc. - But all should be well!

That may be a little random there Decker ;), Last I heard Roland was gonna be making an official post :), so lets look forward to an update..

I am very glad to see you all at Jewlzk are back up and going.... This was an large scale scare, but I think Roland and everyone here has learned an valuable lesson that being lets keep everyone informed :)

My apologies for all of the troubles all JewlzK clients have endured this weekend. I will have an official statement posted at the JewlzK website shortly.

@ Tylar "Roland walked out of Zogmo with the servers today oweing roughly 50,000 to Zogmo. Rather then paying this bill he has sold his servers to someone else. Apparently there is a pursuit going on by the cops." -False

@ Tylar "Roland was a nice guy - really nice - but being nice doesn't always get your business the solutions and stability it needs." This is true, this is the same 'nice' that allowed your servers to stay online for 2 months without payment. Shame on me.

@ Dan"Roland from Jewlzk is a really nice guy and has helped me out a lot in the past. That will not go unnoticed.
However, I also left Jewlzk about 2 or so months ago for a number of reasons:

1. Stability - Poor
2. Support (started fantastic bu gradually disintegrated)
3. Uptime - Almost impossible to give it a figure.

No offense here intended on Roland, he's a top guy, but this is what happens when you buy cheap bandwidth." -No offense taken, you are a man of your word Dan and I have all the respect in the world for you. I do agree the bandwidth and stability was not as well as both you and I would have liked it, thus one of the reasons for the move.

@ J.J. I understand your frustration and I have been working with you via email.

I would try to answer everything here, however it would be wise for any clients of JewlzK to please post on our company forums, or submit a ticket.

-JewlzK is still owed by me. I would never just up and leave my clients...never
-common sense tells me....
1) unprofessional of the DC to provide information concerning a client, especially false information. Privacy Policy?
2) if JewlzK or any other colo client owed money to the DC, why would they be allowed to remove their hardware? If its $50k worth in over due $$ wouldn't you think they would have shut the company down a long time ago?

Just food for thought...

All information will be posted on the JewlzK site, as well as emailed to all clients. I do apologize once again, please understand I would never intentionally let any of my clients down. To my fellow hosting providers who know what I stand for, and how I run things thank you.

Roland DLC

That may be a little random there Decker ;), Last I heard Roland was gonna be making an official post :), so lets look forward to an update..

I am very glad to see you all at Jewlzk are back up and going.... This was an large scale scare, but I think Roland and everyone here has learned an valuable lesson that being lets keep everyone informed :)

Not all of us are.

Very nice to see you back here Roland, you always seemed to be a great host, but you really gave us a shock, Glad to hear things are going okay again :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back