• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Its a raid!

$3000 a month? Hire a bloody security guard. Fact is, any store can be stolen like this in huge numbers. Same goes for anything.

Talking of terrorists, anybody read that story about a group of people FEEDING homeless people, being branded as "food terrorists"? Hai America.

Talking of terrorists, anybody read that story about a group of people FEEDING homeless people, being branded as "food terrorists"? Hai America.
Right, that is why I was wondering what the FBI's definition of a political activist would be? This can definitely turn ugly if the interpretation is too wide.
:)

$3000 a month? Hire a bloody security guard. Fact is, any store can be stolen like this in huge numbers. Same goes for anything.

They're called Food Not Bombs. Here, they were harassed so much that they sued the city of Atlanta to get APD to stop harassing them. They won, but most other places they aren't so lucky.
Look up COINTELPRO. RIP, Fred Hampton.

Unfortunately, most Americans are too ----ing stupid to realize what our government does and that we are far from 'free'.

Last edited:
Thread: Its a raid!

I'll do what I damn well please

You dont do what you damn well please tho, you bend over and take it up the --- via govt

Last edited:
Back