• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Is there a place for this?

Willow

I download a lot of The Sims stuff for the game. Quite a few of them are from paysites. I cannot keep subscribing to these sites when it's time to renew as real life necessities call. However, if I have to re-install the game, for some reason, I'll lose those downloads I paid for. Is there a free place I can upload those files to, just for storage? I can't use my hard drive because my downloads total over 100mb and growing.

A simplier solution would be:
a) Delete some crap off your computer, 100mb isnt hard to find. Like, get rid of 20-30 mp3's... I could find 50 songs I don't listen to in 2 minutes...
b) Get a new hard drive/computer, if you don't have 100mb to spare, something is going totally wrong.

Hmm, three days to post and that's the answer I got? I had even forgotten about this thread. If I could afford a new computer, trust me, I'd get one, but with college and utilites, a new computer is not on the top of my list right now. And I don't have mp3's at all, just a slow, outdated computer

Originally posted by darkcurves
What about getting a cd writer? Here it costs USD30 for a brand new cd writer.

I forgot about that option, good thinking darkcurves... Do that!!

Back