• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Is Servus going under??

Darn, I guess the new ower isn't gonna give me free webspace:(. Well, I'll have to go with someonels

The entire site went weird earlier they were making some updates to the site. Works ok now though ive just been on my spam swatting session.

Well... that's a thread I posted long ago. I am not selling it now or maybe never will be. The main reason that we are small, is because I don't want it to be big since the beginning. I just try to overcome my costs and get experiences within this period. So that I can do a better job in the future with 100% of my concentration. However, current customers are happy with me and the leaving rate is very low. Mostly none for most of the months. I am still doing my job very well currently.

I will be fully boosting my business after my exams over. It's about end of November.

gyrbo:
Not to worry about anything. Just let me know when you are ready. That's my offer and it will always be.

Donovan,

So what is the plan for the next couple of months? Who will be running it and what changes will we see? I am deciding between you and ValuableHost and I just want to make sure I don't lose my money.

I am planning to get a new server right now. I will still be running the business myself. However, maybe with assistance of my friends in providing support etc. :)

Better in hardware specs, with a good back up solution, control panel, and a good connection.

Well, I know Tera-byte.com is very good. But my customers wish for a better control panel, and a good back up solution. I guess you know about the incident which hit me sometimes ago. The back-ups I did, aren't working and I had been having a hard time to re-create all the accounts and apologize to every customer. That's bad...

The cobalt Control panel is intended to be simple. I've found that if you over load your control panel with pointless features your support requests go up.

Indeed. But simple features in the control panel isn't attractive enough. :)

By the way, anyone would like to take over my Raq3? :p

Back